D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Warunsun

First Post
Feedback for V1.32:
  • Hero Points switch has become broken.
  • Proficiency Dice misspelled on sheet in skills column.
  • Reset Macro seems to be removing "Adventure Notes" header on page 4.
I will make some characters in a few minutes and try it out. Looks great.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Feedback for V1.32:
  • Hero Points switch has become broken.
  • Proficiency Dice misspelled on sheet in skills column.
  • Reset Macro seems to be removing "Adventure Notes" header on page 4.
I will make some characters in a few minutes and try it out. Looks great.

Thanks for the feedback, all points corrected in V1.33

Targeteron

Explorer
This tool is fantastic! Only one gripe: The printout hardly readable. It may not be that problematic in Letter, in A4 everything is incredibly small. Is there any way to increase the font size, especially in the race, Background, Class & Feats fields? As it is it is not really usable when your eyes are not 100% :-(

Tozjia

First Post
Again Excellent work. I have found that the conditions of Poisoned, Prone, Restrained, Stunned and Unconscious do not appear in the Conditions area. Also the 7th level Battle Master ability "Know your Enemy" isn't detailed under Race, Background, Class, and Feats.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Again Excellent work. I have found that the conditions of Poisoned, Prone, Restrained, Stunned and Unconscious do not appear in the Conditions area. Also the 7th level Battle Master ability "Know your Enemy" isn't detailed under Race, Background, Class, and Feats.

Will look into adding the conditions in V1.33. Will add some detail for the Know your Enemy class feature

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
This tool is fantastic! Only one gripe: The printout hardly readable. It may not be that problematic in Letter, in A4 everything is incredibly small. Is there any way to increase the font size, especially in the race, Background, Class & Feats fields? As it is it is not really usable when your eyes are not 100% :-(

Font size change is challenging as the space to fit text is very tight. I'll look into increasing the Race, Background, Class & Feats but it won't be by much but it might be enough...

Warunsun

First Post
I love this sheet and appreciate all the work you put into it. I do have to agree that Targeteron is right in that the font size is extremely small. I can read it OK because I have 20/20 vision. The newer design while it looks cooler seems to be a touch harder to read at the game table on paper. If you get time it would be totally awesome if you added some new pages with the information from the first two sheets in a larger font to the spreadsheet. Basically, a larger print version generated from the same data to go alongside the standard page 1 and page 2. I don't know too much about Excel so I don't know if this would be too difficult to implement. It would probably take four additional pages to cover the same two in a larger font but it would be helpful for those who play in darker game areas (like myself) or those with less than perfect vision. It is a beautiful sheet but it has a lot of fonts printed under size 6. That is pretty small.

Anyway. Thanks again!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I love this sheet and appreciate all the work you put into it. I do have to agree that Targeteron is right in that the font size is extremely small. I can read it OK because I have 20/20 vision. The newer design while it looks cooler seems to be a touch harder to read at the game table on paper. If you get time it would be totally awesome if you added some new pages with the information from the first two sheets in a larger font to the spreadsheet. Basically, a larger print version generated from the same data to go alongside the standard page 1 and page 2. I don't know too much about Excel so I don't know if this would be too difficult to implement. It would probably take four additional pages to cover the same two in a larger font but it would be helpful for those who play in darker game areas (like myself) or those with less than perfect vision. It is a beautiful sheet but it has a lot of fonts printed under size 6. That is pretty small.

Anyway. Thanks again!

Working on readability, I think these are getting there...

CharacterSheetIReadability.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________

CharacterSheetIIReadability.png

Side by Side - :Left Old, Right New

SidebySide.png

Alternatively you could bring your A1 character sheets to the table... other players will marvel at your awesomeness. ;)

Last edited:

Remove ads