D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

the_eaps

Villager
Google Drive Support

Hey ForgedAnvil,

Based on your request for v1.31:

Platform Support
(Might also work in Google docs Sheets application, if you've tried it let me know if it works!)

Alas, I uploaded it to my Google drive and I could not open the file.

I missed a couple of releases... thanks for adding in Second Wind for the fighters! I think that was missing in a previous version.

Really love this. Have you considered putting it on Roll20 as an item in the shop? This is really solid, quality work.
Thank you,
the_eaps

Sionathan

First Post
Any chance we could get you to unlock Character Sheet I for different fonts or colors?

Love your sheet, but am not a fan of the primary color scheme nor Arial font. Is there any chance i could get you to unlock those so i can skin it differently?

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Hey ForgedAnvil,

Based on your request for v1.31:

Platform Support
(Might also work in Google docs Sheets application, if you've tried it let me know if it works!)

Alas, I uploaded it to my Google drive and I could not open the file.

I missed a couple of releases... thanks for adding in Second Wind for the fighters! I think that was missing in a previous version.

Really love this. Have you considered putting it on Roll20 as an item in the shop? This is really solid, quality work.
Thank you,
the_eaps

Thanks for testing - Ahh well, such is life, can't have everything :) Excel is free these days so that's cool. Any issues you've come across with Excel for iOS?

I've not looked into Roll20 before...

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Love your sheet, but am not a fan of the primary color scheme nor Arial font. Is there any chance i could get you to unlock those so i can skin it differently?

I'm using Arial and Arial Narrow through-out the file to keep it simple, ensure everything "fits" into the cells and to be as compatible as possible (Arial is one of the most common fonts and has quite a good character set).

The colour scheme is optional, you can turn it off in the options (black and white). I'm using conditional formatting on Character Sheet I only, adjusting colours is more challenging than just highlighting a cell and changing the colour.

I'm open to ideas with the colour options though - e.g. option 1, as is, option 2 different colours, option 3 more different colours etc

Is there any chance that you'll be adding the Eberron races from Unearthed Arcana, and/or allowing multiple custom races to be added and saved for future use?

Also, maybe being able to add custom feats/classes and edit existing classes (i.e., wizard to add Artificer path)?

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Is there any chance that you'll be adding the Eberron races from Unearthed Arcana, and/or allowing multiple custom races to be added and saved for future use?

Also, maybe being able to add custom feats/classes and edit existing classes (i.e., wizard to add Artificer path)?

Currently Eberron information from Unearthed Arcana is "use at your own risk" and as such the material is for mainly for play testing. Once final versions are released I'll think about adding them later. For now, try using the custom race in the tool.

For adding more than one race - It only takes a minute or so to enter in a custom race, and as such I'm planning to leave it as it for now.

Custom Classes are very challenging and require many possible options to design a class and subclass, as well as to make it work within the tool (and D&D 5e game) mechanics. Short answer, no plans to do this. Recommend for custom classes to use a "form fillable" or blank character sheet - there are plenty of these available.

Likewise, designing a feat to work within the tool framework is challenging. There are so many possibilities (limited by your imagination)!

Remove ads