D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
The custom race section idea is awesome. Thanks. I have been stating NPCs for U3: The Final Enemy and there are tons of non-standard companion characters like the previously mentioned Aquatic Elf and even Lizardfolk. I probably wouldn't re-enter them since they are going to be used tomorrow but this custom section will help folks do Eberron, DragonLance, etc.

Give it a try, it doesn't cover everything but should be suitable for most races as a start

BurntToast

Explorer
Custom Deity:

Bug: When creating a custom deity, selecting Neutral alignment marks the deity as Neutral Good.

Keep up the good work!

Warunsun

First Post
Bug: Something is screwy with speed on the custom race. I have 30 entered but it keeps coming out 20 ft.

Edit: I used the clear all macro and it seems to be working OK now. Not sure how the sheet got confused.

Edit2: Something is awry with character speed. Opening a fresh copy and trying to make a Human character. Speed at first seemed to be listed as 30 ft but went down to 20 ft.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Bug: Something is screwy with speed on the custom race. I have 30 entered but it keeps coming out 20 ft.

Edit: I used the clear all macro and it seems to be working OK now. Not sure how the sheet got confused.

Edit2: Something is awry with character speed. Opening a fresh copy and trying to make a Human character. Speed at first seemed to be listed as 30 ft but went down to 20 ft.

Thanks for the feedback. Issue found, I implemented when a characters Strength is less than the Strength requirement for Heavy Armor then subtract 10 from the Characters speed. If you select armor as none then it works as intended. Fixed in V1.26

Last edited:

Warunsun

First Post
Thanks for the updates. I always use the Encumbrance rules in my campaigns (which are more restrictive overall but ignore the Strength column of the Armor table). But now that I know what is up I can adjust for it. Good Gaming!

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thanks for the updates. I always use the Encumbrance rules in my campaigns (which are more restrictive overall but ignore the Strength column of the Armor table). But now that I know what is up I can adjust for it. Good Gaming!

I'm thinking to add the option for simple encumbrance for the next version. It will not be the default and the armor str calc only enable when simple encumbrance is checked

ForgedAnvil

Explorer

I've implemented a separate encumbrance option in V1.27. If Variant Encumbrance is checked then as it was before (no armor strength penalty). If unchecked then no penalties except for armor strength penalty.

Remove ads