D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

tkstargazer

Explorer
Magic Initiate

Excellent sheet. I'm building a character who has 'Magic Initiate' as a feat. Is there any way for me to add the additional cantrips to my cantrip list?

Never mind. I'm an idiot and didn't realize I already had the extra slots!

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
No, but all other races at least has the basic race traits... Tiefling just has "#VALUE!". Aasimar does this as well. It's nice to have the race traits pop up when creating a character so you can at least the bonuses and such before going into the nitty gritty with choosing levels and stats.

Also - BUG in 1.32: Survival does not reflect a proficiency bonus. Shows blank value if the character is proficient in that skill and it is also blank for the Bard's Jack of All Trades feature.

The #N/A value is caused by the auto calculation of spell DC for the Tiefling and Aasimar based on Charisma. if you enter at minimum a Charisma score it works. Note that the spells gained at certain levels for these races are auto calculated and only appear when you reach the level requirements.

Update, this behaviour is corrected in V1.33 and no longer shows #N/A

Survival Bug is corrected in V1.33 (work in progress)

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Any though to adding back the color coding? I have a lot of new players and saying "that item is in the Green" really helps

Colour coding is back in V1.33, preview below

Character Sheet I colour code.png

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
FYI, this is what the start sheet should look like. Excel 140% zoom, Screen Resolution of 2160x1440, Windows text size 100% (smallest). This is the same width and design as the spellcasting and custom sheets.

Screenshot (3).png

Last edited:

TwistedFaith

Explorer
Pact of the Tome will list 3 additional cantrips in 1.07 BETA, however you will need to type the name of the cantrip that is not in the Warlock cantrip list

Any chance of there being a fix for this that will let you choose any if Pact of the Tomb is selected? You could have the Cantrips selection be an if statement to where if Pact of the Tomb is selected that all cantrips are selectable for the 3 you get.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
V1.33 release, for detail see the 1st comment of the thread. This will show you how to change to the Elemental Evil theme skin.

Character Sheet I Elemental Evil.png

Enjoy!

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Any chance of there being a fix for this that will let you choose any if Pact of the Tomb is selected? You could have the Cantrips selection be an if statement to where if Pact of the Tomb is selected that all cantrips are selectable for the 3 you get.

The challenge here is if Pact of the Tome is selected then you gain access to 3 cantrips from all classes. If all cantrips are listed, then cantrips specifically for the Warlock are not differentiated from other classes cantrips, for new players they may select a cantrip from another class when the cantrip they are supposed to select is a Warlock cantrip - hence I've kept with only showing spells from your class(es). For those spell that are not in your class list, just type the name and the spell will show up in Character Sheet III - this also gives users complete flexibility in what spells are shown where, even if they are not if your class list

Last edited:

Remove ads