• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I used the character transfer tool to transfer my level 7 Battle Master Fighter. It worked excellently. Thank you for the tool. The only item that didn't transfer was the picture, and this is easy enough to transfer. Thanks again!

The new layout and colour schemes are great. Thanks

Update: The second personality trait did not transfer.

Cool :cool:

The Character Portrait won't transfer you are correct. Corrected issue with the second personality trait for V1.36

Last edited:

tkstargazer

Explorer
Would you consider adding a place in the initial sheets for a more detailed description? I'm thinking for things like beards, mannerisms, limps, etc.

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Version 1.36 released.

ForgedAnvil Character Transfer Tool is now super fast with transferring a character.

Some stuff you can do with the Elemental Evil skin using the picture tools and effects in Excel 2010-2013. Recommend using PNG files if you want to change the logo.

Artistic Effects.png

TwistedFaith

Explorer
The challenge here is if Pact of the Tome is selected then you gain access to 3 cantrips from all classes. If all cantrips are listed, then cantrips specifically for the Warlock are not differentiated from other classes cantrips, for new players they may select a cantrip from another class when the cantrip they are supposed to select is a Warlock cantrip - hence I've kept with only showing spells from your class(es). For those spell that are not in your class list, just type the name and the spell will show up in Character Sheet III - this also gives users complete flexibility in what spells are shown where, even if they are not if your class list
Just thought of a way that it could work. What if you put the three selections next to where you select your Pact. Then you could have a section with all cantrips listed and have those added to the proper sheets.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Certainly possible and "nice" to have...

Something though that is not priority considering a user only needs to type 3 cantrips... One of the main issues I am avoiding are changes that affect the character transfer tool (this be one of them). Once there are enough "significant" changes to the character generator sheets layout I might add this feature then update the character transfer tool accordingly.

Last edited:

Tozjia

First Post
I just tested the 1.36 Transfer tool. It now brings over the 2nd personality trait, but it did not transfer the characters feats. (Level 7 fighter). Also I notice some formatting issues. The "Ability Score Improvement / Feat: Level 46" no comma between the 4 and 6. Also when it details the feats, the bullets don't start a new line. I've added an attachment to better explain.

Thanks

Attachments

• Charsheet.docx
    175.2 KB · Views: 223

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I just tested the 1.36 Transfer tool. It now brings over the 2nd personality trait, but it did not transfer the characters feats. (Level 7 fighter). Also I notice some formatting issues. The "Ability Score Improvement / Feat: Level 46" no comma between the 4 and 6. Also when it details the feats, the bullets don't start a new line. I've added an attachment to better explain.

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback, great. Corrected for version 1.37.

Last edited:

Remove ads