• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Tozjia

First Post
Thank you for the quick update on this. The feat text now aligns nicely. :) That being said, 1.37 transfer didn't bring over my feats onto the new sheet. And a minor issue the "Ability Score Improvement / Feat: Level 46" A comma is missing between the 4 and 6. Again I am testing with a 7th level Battle Master Fighter Mt Dwarf/Soldier build.

Thanks

meomwt

First Post
I was playing with the sheet earlier today (on another PC, unfortunately). The Barbarian Totem Warrior allows you to select the final Totem Animal at Level 10, however there is a different ability granted at L10 in the PHB, and the last Totem choice is granted at Level 14.

Warunsun

First Post
Comment: Ever since version v1.32 (when the fancy layout was added) if you print to PDF from Excel the character sheet is fuzzy in places. Sometimes lines are even bent like they were scanned. This is true in Tyranny theme and the Elemental theme both but more evident in the Elemental theme.

Edit: Confirmed also that when printing directly to printer from excel or Microsoft XPS file format printer that the pages look fuzzy and scanned looking. Appears that letters/lines are being converted to graphics instead of remaining raw fonts.

Sample: http://www.old-oeridians.com/sample.pdf

Last edited:

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
I was playing with the sheet earlier today (on another PC, unfortunately). The Barbarian Totem Warrior allows you to select the final Totem Animal at Level 10, however there is a different ability granted at L10 in the PHB, and the last Totem choice is granted at Level 14.

Thanks for the feedback, corrected for v1.38

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Comment: Ever since version v1.32 (when the fancy layout was added) if you print to PDF from Excel the character sheet is fuzzy in places. Sometimes lines are even bent like they were scanned. This is true in Tyranny theme and the Elemental theme both but more evident in the Elemental theme.

Edit: Confirmed also that when printing directly to printer from excel or Microsoft XPS file format printer that the pages look fuzzy and scanned looking. Appears that letters/lines are being converted to graphics instead of remaining raw fonts.

Sample: http://www.old-oeridians.com/sample.pdf

I'll look into it, though it is strange the lines near Deity are skewed, these are not images. What PDF printer are you using, I've used the inbuilt version in Windows (10) and don't see skewing but some blurred artifacts in other areas - might need to increase the resolution of the images used - trading off for file size

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Thank you for the quick update on this. The feat text now aligns nicely. :) That being said, 1.37 transfer didn't bring over my feats onto the new sheet. And a minor issue the "Ability Score Improvement / Feat: Level 46" A comma is missing between the 4 and 6. Again I am testing with a 7th level Battle Master Fighter Mt Dwarf/Soldier build.

Thanks

Updated the wrong file, I've corrected this in V1.38

meomwt

First Post
There also seems to be a problem with the Fighter. On Character Sheet 2, the Level 6 Ability Increase/ Feat seems to appear on the same line as the Level 4 Ability Increase/ Feat, making it difficult to differentiate between the two.

whump

First Post
This is a fantastic tool, Well Done!

One bug report - Druidic does not appear as a class language for druids. In the Languages box on the start sheet it shows Class (0) after you select a druid level.

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
This is a bug, Ability Score Increase / Feat will appear only once with a x2, x3, x4 for each time you select this option. The issue with the Fighter class is that the 4 and 6 are not separated by a , and appear as 46 instead of 4, 6 ... this is only an issue with the 6th level feat. It has been corrected for version 1.38

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads