D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

Naerron

First Post
This thing is amazing and exactly what i'm looking for! Thank you sooo much. Also, how would i add the feats from the unearthed arcana into this? Thanks again!

smbakeresq

Explorer
if you're running windows 10 try the default PDF printer to check the print preview and print layout. You can select multiple sheets by holding CTRL and selecting the sheets you want to print. My guess you have a printer driver issue if the if the inbuilt PDF printer is working but your physical printout is not. Try updating / reinstalling print driver.

I used to have the same type of issue. I know just view a sheet and then print just that sheet, it works better that way.

smbakeresq

Explorer
I love this tool, I was wondering if there will ever be the ability to added custom/Homebrew classes?

However, you can play around with the sheets and get almost everything from any homebrew class on the sheets you play. Remember you can overwrite almost any field, just type and it will clear out the entry.

Dannyboy7702

First Post
This thing is amazing and exactly what i'm looking for! Thank you sooo much. Also, how would i add the feats from the unearthed arcana into this? Thanks again!

Nothing from Unearthed Arcana (UA) is added to the Character Sheet (CS). UA isn't official material, it is playtest material. The only material that is added to the CS is official material that is found in 5e handbooks, guides, manuals, supplements, etc..

From what I have read here, the Tortle that was created for the D&D's Extra Life campaign is official material and is only available from DMSGuild.com will also be added to the CS.

So, only official material will be added to the CS. Forged and several others (that are apart of this thread) are adding the latest material that is found in Xanathar's Guide to Everything. This latest version will be 2.28 and I am guessing it will be released in December (at the earliest).

Conandar

Explorer
I love this tool, I was wondering if there will ever be the ability to added custom/Homebrew classes?

As others have stated, Unearthed Arcana is playtest material and will not be added to this program. Furthermore, ForgedAnvil has been asked about custom feats in the past and the response was that they would not be implemented in the program. That being said, you are free to use the tools provided to add them yourself, either making notes as if you were using the standard pencil and paper sheet (always works!) or use the areas on the Start/Spellcasting pages to add the information where needed. Adding things to character sheets is often a multi-step progress, and adding a custom feat is no different.

Remove ads