D&D 5E ForgedAnvil D&D 5E Character Generator

jmsharp3

First Post
Hello, excellent character sheet. I have my group using v1.64 and I wanted to use the import function, but I am having trouble getting it work. I run windows 10, & O365. I select import, choose the v1.64 character generator (renamed for the character's name/level) and it appears to open it and then back to the 2.27 still blank? Any advice? I must be doing something incorrectly?

smbakeresq

Explorer
Hello, excellent character sheet. I have my group using v1.64 and I wanted to use the import function, but I am having trouble getting it work. I run windows 10, & O365. I select import, choose the v1.64 character generator (renamed for the character's name/level) and it appears to open it and then back to the 2.27 still blank? Any advice? I must be doing something incorrectly?

I don't think it will import from versions that far back

Wolfworm

First Post
Please forgive me if this has been covered (I looked, couldnt find anything on this specifically), but when printing from Excel I am getting a lot of artifacts (the printing kind, i.e. tiny errors) all over the sheets. For example, several of the section headers, the ones with the dragon head images on either side, on the character sheets are overlapping with other cells. Example included.

Also, the sheets arent fitting onto one page when printing. For example the CS1 sheet has a few lines that bleed onto a second page, starting at the RINGS gear section.

What am I doing wrong?

Example included:
Error.PNG

ForgedAnvil

Explorer
Please forgive me if this has been covered (I looked, couldnt find anything on this specifically), but when printing from Excel I am getting a lot of artifacts (the printing kind, i.e. tiny errors) all over the sheets. For example, several of the section headers, the ones with the dragon head images on either side, on the character sheets are overlapping with other cells. Example included.

Also, the sheets arent fitting onto one page when printing. For example the CS1 sheet has a few lines that bleed onto a second page, starting at the RINGS gear section.

What am I doing wrong?

Example included:

if you're running windows 10 try the default PDF printer to check the print preview and print layout. You can select multiple sheets by holding CTRL and selecting the sheets you want to print. My guess you have a printer driver issue if the if the inbuilt PDF printer is working but your physical printout is not. Try updating / reinstalling print driver.

Remove ads