Ceramic DM- The Renewal ( Final judgement posted)

orchid blossom

Explorer
Not for me either. We have dinner with Ao's parents that night, but that just means I'll have to avoid my usual "chicken with it's head cut off" last few hour sprint. It still leaves the better part of an entire weekend. :)

alsih2o

First Post
Hellefire said:
Watching the clock tick

Cant wait to see these pics!

Aaron

I'm excited and nervous, as always. I usually go with somehting completely generic in the finals. Leaving it totally open to the writers. Mostly because I have foudn this can be paralyzing.

This time I collected an almost themed set reminiscent of my favorite author. :)

A couple of more hours and I will post them. You can tell me what YOU think.

orchid blossom

Explorer
Mostly I think ARRRGGGHHHHHH! lol And that's before the pics go up.

Even more so I think this is a like a strange episode of deja vu. Last years spring competition is the first time I competed. It was April, and in the first round I was up against Mythago. And if I remember correctly, our stories were due on Easter Sunday. I remember posting it and then going to Alex's parents for Easter Dinner.

So here I am, up against Mythago again, again due on Easter Sunday. Only this time it's the final round instead of the first. I hope it bodes well for another good story, as I still feel the first story I did for Ceramic DM is the best I've done.

alsih2o

First Post
Mythago Vs. Orchid Blossom

Finals.

Five pictures, 72 hours, No Word Limit.

Attachments

• modernmasterpiece.JPG
    modernmasterpiece.JPG
    121.5 KB · Views: 170
  • rollin.JPG
    rollin.JPG
    77.7 KB · Views: 121