Ceramic DM- The Renewal ( Final judgement posted)

BSF

Explorer
Hmm, we have a slight problem here. Madmann75 has missed his deadline. but looking at his Last Seen time, he hasn't logged in since the 14th. To me, it would seem that he never even saw his pictures since he hasn't logged in for 6 days.

Alsih2o, how do you want to proceed?

Berandor

lunatic
To be sure, I was a little worried since we hadn't heard from maddman, but I thought alsih20 had probably e-mailed him.

This is the Ceramic Dm Contest of Beta-testing, in which everything that can go wrong, does.

And I still haven't read the stories :(

orchid blossom

Explorer
Ao and I were talking about that yesterday when I sat down to do the lion's share of my work. People don't always post when their pics go up, but most people do. I was a little worried myself.

alsih2o

First Post
orchid blossom said:
Ao and I were talking about that yesterday when I sat down to do the lion's share of my work. People don't always post when their pics go up, but most people do. I was a little worried myself.

Hmm, we had e-mailed...and he picked the date...

alsih2o

First Post
Well, I just got a PM and t appears he had to step back. OB, we will attempt to get you some feedback.

Can we get OB and Mythago to settle a start date for the finals? I have FUN pics for the finals. :)

mythago

Hero
"Let's play Volunteer for the Scary Pictures. You go first!"

I think Thursdays are better for orchidblossom, and that works for me too.

orchid blossom

Explorer
alsih2o said:
Well, I just got a PM and t appears he had to step back. OB, we will attempt to get you some feedback.

Can we get OB and Mythago to settle a start date for the finals? I have FUN pics for the finals. :)

Fun for you! I've been having a really hard time with the pictures this time around. Don't fret about feedback, if there is some, cool. If not, also fine.

Mythago is right, Thursday is the best day for me, and if it works for her I think we're set. They went up at a great time for me last round.

Remove ads