Ceramic DM- The Renewal ( Final judgement posted)

Macbeth

First Post
alsih2o said:
This time I collected an almost themed set reminiscent of my favorite author. :)
At some point, you're going to have to tell us who your favorite author is cause this is just plain weird... but really cool. Nice pics. :)

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Not 6 pictures? You let them off easy this time around. ;)

My original concept for Ceramic DM was that the contestant would get 4 pic and 48 hours to write. Then they would get a fifth pic with 24 hours left. First draft would be submitted at 48, final at 72 and both would be critiqued.

I realized that was a lot of free time and it became this. :)

alsih2o said:
My original concept for Ceramic DM was that the contestant would get 4 pic and 48 hours to write. Then they would get a fifth pic with 24 hours left. First draft would be submitted at 48, final at 72 and both would be critiqued.

I realized that was a lot of free time and it became this. :)

Heh. I was toying with suggestions for a 'once a year' Ceramic DM using variant rules, and that was one of my ideas. Probably the kindest one, now that I think about it.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've been away from the computer all week, but am back - and will finish my part as soon as possible. Just wanted to bump this to apologize and say that there's an end in sight.

Remove ads