• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Ceramic DM- The Renewal ( Final judgement posted)

Macbeth

First Post
alsih2o said:
This time I collected an almost themed set reminiscent of my favorite author. :)
At some point, you're going to have to tell us who your favorite author is cause this is just plain weird... but really cool. Nice pics. :)

alsih2o

First Post
BardStephenFox said:
Not 6 pictures? You let them off easy this time around. ;)

My original concept for Ceramic DM was that the contestant would get 4 pic and 48 hours to write. Then they would get a fifth pic with 24 hours left. First draft would be submitted at 48, final at 72 and both would be critiqued.

I realized that was a lot of free time and it became this. :)

alsih2o said:
My original concept for Ceramic DM was that the contestant would get 4 pic and 48 hours to write. Then they would get a fifth pic with 24 hours left. First draft would be submitted at 48, final at 72 and both would be critiqued.

I realized that was a lot of free time and it became this. :)

Heh. I was toying with suggestions for a 'once a year' Ceramic DM using variant rules, and that was one of my ideas. Probably the kindest one, now that I think about it.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
I've been away from the computer all week, but am back - and will finish my part as soon as possible. Just wanted to bump this to apologize and say that there's an end in sight.

Remove ads