• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Rystil:
[SBLOCK]“Hello! Thank you, that sounds good. Could you tell me, what you use the information for?”

Melody fills in the form as follows:
[smallcaps]Name:[/smallcaps] Melody
[smallcaps]Gender:[/smallcaps] female
[smallcaps]Age:[/smallcaps] 21
[smallcaps]Race:[/smallcaps] Rowaini
[smallcaps]Planet:[/smallcaps] Tymadeau[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

AbMM [SBLOCK]*Zykovian offered advice to Lyveria in High Praetorian*[SBLOCK]
108r527(Lyveria) said:
"The wink was a body language indication of a use of irony or an inside joke, correct? . . . Is that correct?"
"Yes, Lyveria that is correct," Zykovian replied. "As for defining my actions for me, you really don't have to do that unless you don't understand what I've done. I'm more than happy to answer you if you have such a question, though, so I don't want you to think that you should not ask if you are confused."[/SBLOCK]
*Zykovian opened the outer gate, asking the others in S/E/HP, "Does everyone have everything they came in with? Once these gates close again, we'll have trouble getting back in." Looning around, Zykovian set a quick pace through the Noble's Ward into the Residential Ward . . . to his home.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"That sounds quite fair to me, my sweet sister," Karya whispers softly into Molpe's ear as she continues to caress it gently.

*Meanwhile, Virina appears with Celimene, who is once again in a flattering two-piece.*

"I found Celimene to take care of the desk," Virina says gladly, "It will be a big responsibility for her, but I think she is ready for it."

*Celimene bows to Molpe and then approaches, giving her a quick chaste kiss on each cheek in the fashion of Rowaini among friends.*
[/SBLOCK]

khavren

First Post
Fedowin waits for the rest of the group, then takes up the rear guard with Belle. "So tell me about this planet we are saving, who wants it to live and who to die?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [SBlock]* Molpe smiled broadly as the busty Rowaini girl approached her. She graciously accepts Celimene’s greeting, even going so far as to mimic it and to return it, before giving the brunette the chaste kiss on the lips that nymphs prefer before wrapping her up in a tender hug. *

“You, my friend, are a sight for sore eyes also,” Molpe gave a broad sincere smile as she squeezed her again, “Celimene, I’m sorry we didn’t get to say good byes last time but I hope you know they were implied.”

OOC: just a reminder that she passed out and fell asleep at the last party. [/SBlock]

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor

AbMM[sblock]*(Assumedly) After hearing Fedowins question he falls back to the walking pair. Mhrahzar head bows in sadness for a moment. He takes a big breath and raises his head with a tear in his eye. He requests that the copperhaired-girl translate this for Fedowin

[High Praetorian][sblock]"Arris was once a great planet covered with great forests rich with life. Plants and animals, creatures of all sorts were flourishing and growing, evolving and living in a wonderful world. We, the Mojiin, were its protector and its daughters. Arris is the spirit of our beloved planet. It is alive and we are intune with it. We can feel it and hear her call like a mother calling to it children. We can feel her sadness and joy. We can feel her wrath and mercy. Arris is the voice in our soul that drives us, loves us, and guides us. A mother, mentor, and creator. She is everything. Our beloved Arris lived in peace with us tending to her for thousands of years.

Then the accursed Valsians wrent our planet casting their accursed magics withering, desicating, and and destroying all life: plants, animals, and sentients alike. Leaving nothing alive in their wake. Rotted, dessicated, cotorted remains of the living. Browned and depleted ground no longer worthy of lifes touch. There is nothing like the sadness of a dying planet. Our beloved Arris grieves for the loss of billions and billions of creatures and plants. Her surface is now a desolate land free of life. There are isolated pockets of forest that the Valsian Dragon Lords have not found and destroyed. One of these was my home and then they came and destroyed it.

The Crazan Arris may be Arris' only hope to undo the damage that the vile Valsians and the Lords have done. I am Avenger. I am in tune with the Wrathful facet of Arris - Nemesis. I am the wrath and voice of a dying planet and its people. I feel the sadness and anger that a dying planet feels. Corruption is what I seach out and destroy. I have been chosen by Nemesis to be his messenger to deliver justice to those that deserve it. I look for those whose souls are corrupted and destroy them so they will not harm Arris or anything else. I am Mhrazhar D'el, an Avenger, a Nemesis Inquisitor. This is my duty. This is my life. This is my privelege.
"[/sblock]He smiles weakly, pride and determination fill his eyes, and he goes silent and takes his place in the center of the group near Abdiel and Eri.*[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
Melody:
[SBLOCK]
"Thanks a lot Milady..." he looks down at the paper, "Melody! We use this information mainly just to keep a record of all the people who have attended the convocation. Now that you're all done with the initial registration, its time to sign up for events! There will be a slight surcharge on a per-event basis, which helps pay for the free food and other amenities. If you decide after the convocation that you would like to work with us in exploring the Spheres, all of the money you spend here will be returned as part of your signing bonus. The list of events is quite daunting in size, so if you could tell me what sorts of things would interest you most, I can help you narrow down the choices, milady."
[/SBLOCK]

Thanee

First Post
Melody

Rystil:
[SBLOCK]“Hmm... I come here, because I want to go spelljamming and explore the Wildspace. I would like to find out, how this is done, how one would get an assignment, one of these wondrous ships, how the crew is chosen and put together, what missions one has to pursuit and how one will get informed about them, what else is expected from us, and so on. I want to travel and see distant worlds and this seems like a great opportunity, and one where I can also help your organization.” With a friendly smile, Melody awaits the reply of the registration clerk.[/SBLOCK]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

AbMM[sblock]*Zykovian translated both Fedowin's comments and Mhrazhar's explanation in S/E/HP (see post #116). When he was finished, Zykovian looked to Mhrazhar and commented in High Praetorian*[sblock]"Well said, my friend . . . well said," Zykovian stated.[/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
All but Melody and Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Lyveria is about to translate for Fedowin, but she smiles and nods as Zykovian saves her the effort.*

*Then the group leaves the villa's gates and enters the Noble's Ward.*

*Almost immediately after leaving Glamour's villa, one of the regular guard patrols is walking past, and the guard captain waves at Zykovian and smiles, giving Zykovian a hearty clap on the back, despite the fact that Zykovian doesn't recognise him, and saying in Eldish:*
[SBLOCK]
"You did it, Zykovian! You're simply amazing!"
[/SBLOCK]

*The guards all smile and nod affirmation to their captain's words.*
[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads