• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
All but Melody and Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
*Lyveria smiles slightly and replies to Zykovian with a light tone in HP:*
[SBLOCK]
"Flattery is eighty percent likely to get you nowhere--though it is the word 'woman' rather than 'beautiful' that I consider to be the kinder of the two, Sir Zykovian"
[/SBLOCK]

*Abdiel seems in agreement with Zykovian's plan, and walks close to the middle with Erila. Lyveria and the cat-girl don't seem to care--specifically, Lyveria seems to be waiting for someone, anyone, to give her a command on the matter--and Bellangere would prefer to walk with Fedowin.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

RA: [sblock]* Moaning softly Molpe leans gently into Karya giving the dryad better access to the ear in question. *

“That’s true, sister,” Molpe replies softly as her blue eyes roll and she becomes lost in the pleasure, “but you didn’t know my neck was the same way…” [/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 24/28

AbMM[sblock]*Seeing the confusion, Zykovian spoke to Lyveria in HP*[sblock] "You may walk with me if you wish, Lyveria," Zykovian offered. "We could talk some more, though I must be alert for those that would bring harm to those I travel with . . . and myself for that matter."[/sblock]*Zykovian continued across the yard, everyone in tow, watching for threats, though his bow wasn't out at the moment.*

*Rystil Only*[sblock]*Zykovian theorized that the more choices someone (Lyveria in this instance) was given, the more free will someone would demonstrate as a result.*[/sblock][/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Sure I did Sister," Karya says, a bit muffled as she licks Molpe's ear again lingeringly and then moves down to her neck, kissing all the way from the top down to Molpe's ample and partially-exposed bosom and a little bit within before she pauses a second to speak, bringing her hand up as she performs the kisses to stroke Molpe's ear so it will not feel neglected, and another to pet Molpe's neck and upper bosom gently as she talks, "Of course I do, Sister...I can tell because I feel just the same way when someone does it to me."

*Karya smiles mischievously.*
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK]
*Lyveria nods and takes a place beside Zykovian, saying in High Praetorian:*
[SBLOCK]
"I will choose to walk alongside you then. It would be easiest from here to spot potential trouble before it can strike."
[/SBLOCK]
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA: [sblock]* Though she stands uneasy and her royal blue eyes flutter Molpe returns the smile but hers is more curious than mischievous. *

“Well I would imagine that to be true, Karya,” Molpe pauses long enough to wrap her sister into her embrace but as she continues she whispers, just softly enough to be heard, into one of the dryad’s exposed ears, “and I think I shall find out soon enough, sister...”

* Her own words disappear as she takes the opportunity to return the favor, licking the dryad’s ear expertly and kissing down the dryad’s graceful neckline. *
[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 24/28

AbMM[SBLOCK] *Zykovian replied quietly to Lyveria in HP*[SBLOCK]
108r527(Lyveria) said:
"I will choose to walk alongside you then. It would be easiest from here to spot potential trouble before it can strike."
"That's especially true if you think I'm trouble," Zykovian said with a wink. [/SBLOCK]*Regardless of the comment, Zykovian kept a sharp eye out as they made their way to the villa gate. Before opening it, Zykovian peered out - looking for anything out of the ordinary.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
Molpe:
[SBLOCK]
"Ah, my sweet little sister...always thinking to please all of those around you...it is so very kind and generous of you to share your love, but..." she caresses Molpe's ears gently and kisses her neck again, "I think you've had a sad morning, and your sisters would like to turn it around into a wonderful day, starting right now. Zarina and I have already discussed it, and we wish to make you feel as wonderful as you surely have done for so many others even in the one day you have been here."
[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK]
*Lyveria replies to Zykovian in High Praetorian:*
[SBLOCK]
"The wink was a body language indication of a use of irony or an inside joke, correct? I am to take from this that your use of the term 'trouble' was meant to be seen as lighthearted, as in the sentence, 'Julia knew that the look in her lover Cassius's eyes was nothing but trouble,' rather than the sentence 'Julia knew that only trouble could come from her encounter with the murderous Cassius.' Is that correct?"
[/SBLOCK]
*The group continues across the yard, reaching the gate with no incident and without seeing anything suspicious. All that they needed was to exit the gate and then take a short walk to the nearby Residential Ward to Zykovian's flat.*
[/SBLOCK]

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

RA:[sblock]* Molpe closes her eyes, moaning softly in the process, as Karya continued to caress her soft skin with her tender lips. *

“So now you’ve discussed this with, my sister?” Molpe mused with a large smile as she tries to concentrate on dryad’s words and not just the pleasure she was causing, “though I’m deeply honored, that seems to suggest more than just a passing acquaintance with her.”

* Molpe covers Karya’s lips with a gracefully slender finger ending any chance for her to protest before she could address her. *

“As I said I’m deeply honored,” Molpe flushed slightly as she honestly admitted, “I do not think I’ve deserve such a grand rearward, surely you’ve done more, sister, but as you have said before… We seem to understand each other on a deeper level so I will keep my beliefs to myself and allow you to treat me, as you put it ‘wonderfully’ because its exactly what I would want to do if the roles where reversed…”

Molpe pauses, her smile hinting at a deep fondness and understand of Karya, but only for a second or two before she responded, “Sometime, and soon, I will make sure the roles are reversed, okay, sister Karya?” [/sblock]

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads