Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

* Molpe wanted to give him a piece of her mind but slunk down in a nearby chair… she could be polite till the others left… *

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor; HP:28/30

"The rest of you are more suited to infomation gathering here. A Mojin will be need to detect the Crazan, and I think that Abdiel may want to stay and get as much out of the convocation as possible. I will go ahead to look upon the comet. This convocation does not matter so much to me. Spacefaring is not my idea of a good time or work and there are others that this appeals to. I will definitely need someone else to go with me as I will most likely stand out and they might be looking for Mojiin to come a tromping." Mhrazhar looks to Vhrys and Alire and continues "Someone who is quite streetwise and good with the subtleties of humanoid interactions would be great."

Mhrazhar looks to Fedowin and says solemnly "Why do people want the Crazan Arris? Let me tell what is at stake...

Arris was once a great planet covered with great forests rich with life. Plants and animals, creatures of all sorts were flourishing and growing, evolving and living in a wonderful world. We, the Mojiin, were its protector and her daughters. Arris is the spirit of our beloved planet. It is alive and we are intune with it. We can feel it and hear her call like a mother calling to its children. We can feel her sadness and joy. We can feel her wrath and mercy. Arris is the voice in our soul that drives us, loves us, and guides us. A mother, mentor, and creator. She is everything. Our beloved Arris lived in peace with us tending to her for thousands of years.

Then the accursed Valsians evloved and wrent our planet casting their accursed magics withering, desicating, and and destroying all life: plants, animals, and sentients alike. Leaving nothing alive in their wake. Rotted, dessicated, cotorted remains of the living. Browned and depleted ground no longer worthy of lifes touch. There is nothing like the sadness of a dying planet. Our beloved Arris grieves for the loss of billions and billions of creatures and plants. Her surface is mostly a desolate land free of life. There are isolated pockets of forest that the Valsian Dragon Lords have not found and destroyed. One of these was my home and then they came and destroyed it.

The Crazan Arris was only a myth lost in the legends of Mojiin history and was mentioned by Abdiel's Order as a single sliver of hope. My mentor never mentioned anything like this to me. and I doubt that an average Mojiin would be even remotely familiar with a legend as old as this. It may be Arris' only hope to undo the damage that the vile Valsians and the Dragon Lords, such as Zaryl, have done. The Crazan Arris may be the only hope for my Arris to survive. The hope of a dying planet and its people lie in this little gem.
"

Mhrazhar looks to Molpe and then to Zykovian and says

["High Praetorian][sblock]"Good Luck. Sleep well, Zykovian."[/sblock]

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

Mhrazhar said:
"The rest of you are more suited to infomation gathering here. A Mojin will be need to detect the Crazan, and I think that Abdiel may want to stay and get as much out of the convocation as possible. I will go ahead to look upon the comet. This convocation does not matter so much to me. Spacefaring is not my idea of a good time or work and there are others that this appeals to. I will definitely need someone else to go with me as I will most likely stand out and they might be looking for Mojiin to come a tromping." Mhrazhar looks to Vhrys and Alire and continues "Someone who is quite streetwise and good with the subtleties of humanoid interactions would be great."
*Zykovian nodded in agreement to Mhrazhar's assessment. He didn't like that the group was splitting up, but he didn't see any other way to make this happen.*

[sblock=High Praetorian]
Mhrazhar said:
"Good Luck. Sleep well, Zykovian."
"We shall see what tomorrow brings," Zykovian replied, remembering the quote from his praetorian teacher. "In that regard, here is about 4,000 credits - it's about half of the bounty on the gem. I don't know how much you'll need to get where you and whoever else are going . . . and I didn't want to prevent us from having enough cash to catch up to you." [/sblock]
*Zykovian handed Mhrazhar a coin purse after speaking with him.*

khavren

First Post
Fedowin

"If we are splitting up, we should make sure that whoever goes to the comet can speak to each other. I know Rowani and Eldish. What do the rest of you understand?"

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“Same. Oh, and Seelie, too. And I don't want to go to the comet and miss out on the convocation.”

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I wish I could stay and learn more at the Convocation, but it is clear to me that my place is seeking the Crazan Arris. Is there any way to tell them that I wish to sign up now before I go?" Abdiel replies pensively.

"I will, of course, travel with the two Mojiin to rescue the jewel. I would imagine that my comrades in jail will take too long to free to come along with our group--what is going on with our Pleb member, by the way?" Alire asks.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Arcanist/Marksman

Alire said:
"I will, of course, travel with the two Mojiin to rescue the jewel. I would imagine that my comrades in jail will take too long to free to come along with our group--what is going on with our Pleb member, by the way?" Alire asks.
"That is a good question, Alire," Zykovian mentioned. "I've got someone working on the legal side of things to try and get her released without mindwiping . . . horrible practice . . . hopefully by tomorrow I will have some good news in that regard. I'll do what I can for the other members of your group, Alire, with you leaving with the Mojiin. The guard will likely be telling stories about this for months."

"Melody, I will certainly see you at the convocation," Zykovian added, by way of saying goodnight. "I would still like to give gaining a ship together some thought. I'm also looking into some helm work and such. Will you be staying at the Laughing Sail Inn still? I'm still a bit worried that someone's been impersonating you here."

"Abdiel, I trust that you are in good hands . . . I look forward to meeting back up with you three as soon as possible. Leave notices or messages, secure if possible, as to where you are and where you're heading so that we can catch up," Zykovian offered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads