• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T’Erilan, Male Altanian Hp's: 24/28

"Well, it sounds like we work toward getting the best ship we can, finish the convocation, and gather information on what is going on and try to fill in some missing pieces. We can determine for certain if the Rose Thorns are allies, and what we can do you help them if they are," Zykovian summarized, again. "I would think that there may even be rumors of some sort that may be helpful, perhaps some divinations."

"Most of you have rooms at the Inn I believe," Zykovian added, "Perhaps we should meet a the Inn before the first classes of tomorrow to bang out what everyone wants to work on . . . or we could do that now if you want."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Okay, so...I agree with Melody that if we wait until the end of the Convocation, it is likely that we'll find the transaction complete and the Crazan Arris gone. This is mostly due to speculation--I would assume that these people wouldn't leave such a messy gap where they had to wait for nearly a week for the client if they could help it...So if we're going to wait it out, perhaps we can send one or two people there now--not to confront them if you think they are too powerful, but at least to try to track them, so that in the rather likely occurrance that they leave before we can get there, at least we have a bit of reconnaisance to go on rather than grasping at smoke..."

khavren

First Post
Fedowin finishes the beer and sets the bottle down on any nearby surface, then rubs his hands together and steps forward looking about the room. "Then we are agreed, get information, check on the convocation rules and whoever can be subtle about it heads for the comet to try and hold a trail. So, first things first. Tell me all about this thing and why so many people want it so bad. 20,000 is alot of money, but not enough to justify this effort. Second, Molpe, we need to know everything Wei-Han said around you, and if he guided you to visit anyone in particular. Third, how did you all get involved in this chase? Fourth, whose paying all the bills? Getting information costs time and money."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“I don’t think Wei-Han guided me anywhere in particular and we even quit traveling through the Labor’s ward cause it was bothering me and making me sad. He was very complementary on my beauty and all of the talk I remember revolves around that,” Molpe said after some thought, “and I’m afraid I don’t understand your third question. I met Wei-Han on the docks as he had been waiting on me cause he said he had a vision to be their at that time exactly.”

RA: [SBLOCK]Am I forgetting anything? [/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"For my part, Vranzan and I had tracked the Crazan Arris to the Labourer's Ward, and we attacked the two of them, but they knocked out Vranzan and nearly got me too, so I fled and sent for back-up. The ones who arrived on the scene first saw you guys seemingly having just stabbed the unconscious Vranzan to death, and the information we had gathered indicated that Zykovian was working for Zaryl."

Keia

I aim to misbehave
Zykovian T'Erilan Male Altanian Hps: 24/28

"Since it seems that Molpe is not responsible for the other Mojiin deaths, Alire, do you have any ideas on who it could be?" Zykovian asked. Zykovian was thoughtful as he considered the options before him.

'I should just let all this go . . . it isn't connected to my family . . . issues,' Zykovian thought. 'Though the good will of the Mojiin could go a long way if a planet is saved.'

"Also I would think we would need volunteers to pursue and observe - but not engage - those that took the gem," Zykovian mused.

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“Seems?” Molpe raised a turquoise blue eyebrow at Zyk’s choice of words, “you would have nothing to go on without me so why can’t you just accept that I’m not a murder or a thief?”

“Is that really to much to ask for? Is it more than I deserve?”
Molpe snapped as her anger started to boil over and she got up to leave, “really I think I’m done here… Keep the notes. I don’t need them and thanks its been great.”

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Molpe said:
“Seems?” Molpe raised a turquoise blue eyebrow at Zyk’s choice of words, “you would have nothing to go on without me so why can’t you just accept that I’m not a murder or a thief?”
Zykovian sighed as soon as Molpe spoke. "The 'seems' is for everyone else's benefit - have you forgotten that I was the first one to realize you were innocent late night . . . even with overwhelming evidence to the contrary?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP

“What about my benefit, Zyk?” Molpe retorted sadly and not in anger, “why don’t you defend me instead of humoring them?”

OOC: Very good questions if I do say so myself... :cool: :lol:

Keia

I aim to misbehave

Molpe said:
“What about my benefit, Zyk?” Molpe retorted sadly and not in anger, “why don’t you defend me instead of humoring them?”
"Because . . . I thought you knew me better than that and I wouldn't have to go over it again," Zykovian replied. "As for defending you . . . what do you think I've been doing here? Why do you think I asked for you to be here?"

Zykovian was calm, patient with his answers. He looked at everyone else, smiled and said, "I apologize, my friends, I believe you know my stand and Molpe's with regard to pursuing the gem. I look forward to speaking to the rest of you tomorrow at the convocation - at least those that didn't pursue the gem immediately. The rest of you - good luck and good fortune."

"I'm out of beer, it's getting late, and I need to have a long heart to heart with Molpe," Zykovian finished. "Thank you and good night."

OOC: Naah, I've gotten much worse - this is almost easy by comparison. ;)

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads