• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Destiny's Tears- First Interlude

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeXenon

American Male (he/him); INTP ADHD Introverted Geek
Mhrazhar, Mojiin Inquisitor; HP: 28/30

Mhrazhar listens carefully to what is said. "I hate to say this, as it goes against the very fiber of my being, but waiting until the end of the convocation will ensure the long term viability of recovering the Crazan Arris. Doing so will allow us to plan to rescue the Rose Thorns and possibly find out more about the buyers and sellers and more about what is going on. I am sure that Zaryl will show up again and that will be a fun filled moment."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"You are probably right, sister..." Abdiel agrees, "But that still leaves a deep concern: What do we do if we get there in five days and they are gone with their client, leaving no trace behind?"

FreeXenon

Mhrazhar's face strains as he forces a calm and sincere faith in his words: "By Nemisis's grace this will not happen. The Crazan has turned up once it will turn up again. We will find it, it is our Mother's will. We shall we find it again, Sister, if I have to kill every single Valsian and anyone else who chooses to hide it from us."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I can only hope it is so...But if it was to be lost among the stars again...If I have learned one thing in studying these new places and their people, the universe is a very big place."

"Y'know, I'm no expert in this convocation business, since I'm not involved and all, but didn't they say that they expect you to be performing assigned tasks for them? Are they going to let you just head off after the Jewel at your leisure?"

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“Why are we rescuing the Rosethorns?” Molpe thought it was an good question and it was even nice of her not to mention that everyone in this room had tried to kill her too, “after all they did try to kill us too…”

FreeXenon

"That's a very good question. We will need to find out for sure. If that is the case, hopefully there is a very flexible timetable or we will have to apologize for being late. :( "

FreeXenon

"Believe it or not the Rose Thorns are our allies. Arris is what we are all fighting for. There was a great deal of bad timing on everyone's part. With everyone trying to kill everyone things can get kind of confusing. Our ways may differ but our goal is the same."

Rystil Arden

First Post
"That's a very good question. We will need to find out for sure. If that is the case, hopefully there is a very flexible timetable or we will have to apologize for being late. "

"Hmm...I am not yet sure of how this will work, since we didn't have time to visit the Registrar during all of this excitement yet. Perhaps one of us should go talk to the Registrar about this."

Brother Shatterstone

Dark Moderator of PbP
Molpe Lilypetals: Limnad/Female (Siren)

“I guess I can forgive you people,” the way she spoke suggested that Molpe hadn’t completely forgiven everyone for their actions even if she spoke otherwise, “then I can forgive them too…”

Thanee

First Post
Melody

“Well, of course there will be assignments. They surely won't just hand us a ship and leave us on our own. That's a given. There might be a chance to pursuit the trail, but we would not be able to do this exclusively. Still, I believe that our options would greatly increase. I also believe, that we only have a chance to get to the gem, if we do not wait this out now.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads