Adventure:-- LPNN (Manzanita Judging)

Manzanita

First Post
Hallidor

"I'll take them back to town." says Hallidor. "The council can decide their fate. Kopasker has been helpful in the past to this town. When the girl Tasha was bitten by a cobra, he was able to save her from the poison. We may find a way to keep him here. As for Tryggvi, death is too good for you, but that's probably what you'll get!"

Almayce: [sblock]the potion is of invisibility[/sblock]

You guys ready to wrap this up?

rln

Explorer
OOC: Umm, well, if that's all there is to it, I guess so. After all this talk of the Conclave, I had sort of thought it would rear its ugly head before the end of the adventure, somehow :D

Ogrin will stay in Rangarata to hear the verdict against the three involved, though, as he has nothing better to do at the moment anyway.

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Kinda anticlimactic end after the deadly beginning, but Zaeryl is ready to wrap up if that's the end. Nice 34 BTW Xael :D Reminds me of the time I got 55 on a Diplomacy check with my 3rd level character, but the GM wouldn't let me use epic Diplomacy rules :lol: )

Manzanita

First Post
Two didn't put anything about the conclave in his notes, and I'm not inspired enough to elaborate. My interpretation of his synopsis is that Tryggvi acted alone, in revenge for spurned affection, and used his connection with the conclave to get Kopasker's aid. This is then what comes out at the hearing. Tryggvi, who already has a bad reputation in town, is sentensed to death, but is mysteriously missing from his cell the next morning.

Kopasker is set free, under agreement to put his alchemical skills to the service of the community for 10 hours a week. The town council insists that his spellbook be returned and that his alchemical gear stay at his disposal. The cash can be kept by the party.

Hallidor thanks the group for its help and fullfills his contract, paying each party member an additional 150 gps. The group can return to the inn.

Manzanita

First Post
Treasure dispensation

Please decide on how to divide the treasure. I will then post the division here as an edit. You can link to this post on your CS.

Here's what you got in the final battle. Was there anything of note accumulated before? Just what you sold the rapiers for?

MW studded leather -sold
MW hand crossbow - sold
MW rapier -sold
potion of invisibility-Ogrin
potion of CLW -Juliana
100 gps -split
2 vials alchemist fire -ogrin
1 tanglefoot bag -tanglefoot bag
150 gps each from Hallidor

Total gold acquired:
Almayce, Zaeryl, Rasereit: 367 gp, 5 sp.
Ogrin 172 gps
Juliana 342.5 gps

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
XP awards

Battle against Tryggvi (CR4) & Kopasker (CR3): 450 XPs each

Avoiding assassin vines, capturing and interrogating Krafia and examining crime scene: 100 XPs each

Time spent: 2.5 months

Level 1 PCs: Juliana, Zaeryl 675 XPs
Level 2 PC: Almayce 800 XPs
Level 3 PCs: Ogrin and Razh 925 XPs

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Enmity of the Conclave

Each party memeber, Ogrin, Razeriet, Almayce, Juliana, and Zaeryl, have earned the emnity of the Conclave for putting one of their members in prison.

What is the Conclave? I don't know. Two described it as a shadowy organization like the Mob. If no DM picks this up, then it is of no consequence. If some DM wants it, then here's a plot hook. Please link this to your CS.

Rae ArdGaoth

Explorer
Xael said:
Almayce glances around, not really sure what to do with the annoying, whining bastards. "Is anybody actually wounded? Excluding those two, I mean.", he asks.

Razh, still a bit dazed, stumbles forward when he raises his large hand. "Aye, Ah got me a scratch, but tha's all, s'don' worry 'bout me, mate." The dwarf leans up against the wall of the house to regain his composure while the others talk. Planning and interrogating aren't his forte, unless the interrogation involves violent removal of limbs, or something along those lines.

As things come to a conclusion, Razh suggests the group sells what they have found for gold and to split it evenly.

OOC: Nothing in the loot is especially unique, I don't think. If someone wants to keep an item, we could just add up a total GP amount, divide it evenly, and subtract that item's value from that person's share. If that makes sense.

Bront

The man with the probe
(If I had been able to say anything)....
"I say we give them each a 'love potion' for each other. Let them live under their own mind enslavement togeather." Juliana says in disgust.

OOC: Oh well, that's what I get for sleeping durring the day, no biggie.
Cool, Juliana should advance.

Treasure: Juliana has little interest in anything other than the money and the cure potion. If no one has any interest in the weapons or armor, she will suggest we sell them and slit the procedes.

Xael

First Post
OOC:
Nrrggh. 230 Xp until 3rd level. Oh well...
[/OOC]

IC: Almayce isn't exactly surprised when he hears that Tryggvi has escaped.

Treasure: Nothing in the treasure interests Almayce, since the spellbook had to be returned. Selling them sounds like a good idea to him.

Remove ads