The Trindle Isle Market [Manzanita Judging]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: It doesn't seem apropriate to me to perpetuate an argument in this thread, so unless the Judge wishes to comment I will leave it at that.

Manzanita

First Post
Judge comment:
[sblock]Regardless of the details, an orc with a 6 CHA repeated and severely insulted an officer on a ship, who was respected by his men. Said orc then refused to appologize. The orc was then killed. This seems very reasonable. I think Prig was well played, in that he was roleplayed effectively as an evil orc with very low INT, WIS, and CHA. The fact is, though, that such an individual isn't likely to be reacted to very positively, and isn't likely to have a very long life expectancy, unless some DM starts an amoral wilderness campaign. I can understand that you're upset, gogo, but I hope you can see it from a larger perspective. I hope you'll stick around and make another PC. For what its worth, Prig has just garnered the dubious distinction of the first real PC casualty. You're famous![/sblock]

Patlin

Explorer
ooc: Jeremiah seems likely to object to Lookspring's solution, so I am awaiting his comment before posting further. Let me know if he intends to just let it pass, Garlicnation. :)

garlicnation

First Post
"I think we should at least spring for a proper burial." If lookspring goes off and leaves, jeremiah will use his share of the equipment to pay for a proper funeral for the orc. Then will follow along with lookspring.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Lookspring shrugs in response. "Do as you wish, it's your money. Let us find a shop to sell these weapons and armor, split the money, then you can purchase his burial and we can get about the business we were sent here for."

Patlin

Explorer
You are able to sell the equipment for standard prices (i.e. 1/2 market value.) The burial turns out to cost 2 gold. Taking care of those detail takes 5 hours. It's now 3 PM.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"It's getting a bit late, and I don't fancy wandering the streets come nightfall. Lets see if we can find this merchant before it gets dark, then perhaps we could head to the inn the sailors mentioned." Lookspring watches Jeremiah to see what he thinks.

Selling:
[SBLOCK]

From Prig's Sheet:

Scale Mail 50gp Sell - 25gp
Tower Shield 30gp Sell - 15gp
Battle Axe 10gp Sell - 5gp
Greatsword 50gp Sell - 25gp
Backpack 2gp Sell - 1gp
-Bedroll 1sp Sell - 5cp
-Flint and steel 1gp Sell - 5sp
-Rations (8 days) 4gp Sell - 2gp
-Waterskinx2 2gp Sell - 1gp
-Whetstone 2cp Sell - 1cp

Money: 130gp 7sp 8cp
Sell: 74gp 5sp 6cp
Total: 205gp 3sp 4cp

The Split: 102gp 4sp 2cp

Look right?
[/SBLOCK]

Patlin

Explorer
After selling the equipment you arrive at the inn, which is an only mildly seedy establishment catering primarilly to sailors. the ground floor is filled with tables at which customers eat and drink. The proprietor can also rent you a room or two as you prefer.

Remove ads