[d20 Modern]X-Files + James Ellroy = ?

kirinke

First Post
LA is cool too. Adrianna could be on vacation or on the trail of a hot story and the Feds could contact her there for an interview.

Barak

First Post
Geographical location really wasn't a big deal for me, so LA works. I guess I'll leave the skills alone, as they work for the character.. I just thought there'd be few characters, and was worried about the lack of investigating talent, but that seems covered. So all that's left for me to cover is languages. An obvious choice is spanish, and the next obvious one is french, so spanish and french it is,

kirinke

First Post
Spanish would be good. I don't think Adrianna has that one, but she'll pick it up once she levels.... if she levels. :) ;) I intend for her to be a language monkey. Handy for someone in the newspaper business or the Effin-Byin-Eyein.

Committed Hero

Adventurer
So we have

Adrianna Shannan (kirinke)
John Bishop (Widowmaker)
Ryan McDowell (Barak)
Thomas Haywood (Starman)
unnamed agent (Lukeworm)

in the field office. We have three choices: all go on the same adventure at once, divide into two teams, or have me start a thread and you can sort out two cases yourselves. I'd prefer either of the last two.

I'll start up a thread shortly. I think it will be called The Blue and the Grey.

RG thread

Last edited:

kirinke

First Post
With five people, dividing up would work better, specially since this is a d20 modern setting and then meet up a predetermined times to compare notes etc. I mean if it's something similar to X-files, it's going to be 2-3 men or women ;) teams/partners mostly. The group could be the squad so to speak, while we each pair off with a partner.

Next level feat Adrianna aquires will be wild talent with far hand if that's ok. :)

Last edited:

Starman

Adventurer
Either of the last two options work for me. And it might be cool to compare notes and work on separate cases for awhile and then realize that we have to work together for one big job at some point.

As for partners, Widowmaker and I are good friends, so I would like to partner up with him.

Remove ads