E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars, Gorefoot, Nezrak:
[SBLOCK]OOC: Looks like Gorefoot has a +10 climb modifier. Would he want to climb up and see what the glittering is?[/SBLOCK]

IcyCool

First Post
Nars, Gorefoot, Nezrak:
[sblock]Gorefoot looks up to where Nars points and takes a moment to carefully consider what would be the best route to climb up to the glinting blue. After a moment he says, "I think I can reach it. Let me give it a try." He then proceeds to take his time and climb up as safely as possible.

OOC: Erekose13, do you want a roll? Gorefoot is taking as much time as he can to carefully climb up, so I don't know if he can take a 10 or a 20.[/sblock]

Xael

First Post
[SBLOCK=Nars, Gorefoot, Nezrak]"Well, I guess you can go take a look if you figure you can do without killing yourself. Let's just not start poking at anything that might spring a bigger trap now that we're short on people.", Nezrak says as he glares upwards.

OOC: I'm not sure what we found earlier that we couldn't read, but I suppose Nezrak could prepare a couple of Comprehend Languages spells and go check the writings out. I figure the library has a bunch of books too.[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Manzanita

First Post
Percy Ishmael, Rodimus[sblock]"Ishmael, if you're cursed we should stop and see a cleric. We could ..." Percy pauses and glances at Rodimus. As usual, he doesn't appear to be paying attention. "We could pay for it out of the party loot. Perhaps we'll do that as soon as we leave the sage guild. We should have some cash then. They might be able to help too." Percy looks at Novrne, seeing how he's doing. "Ever been to Orussus before? It was probably very different in your day."[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
XP Rewards!

Yay, here you go. Nezrak is the only one who does not level from this day. Yes that means Gorefoot leveled yesterday and again today! Nezrak is really close though and will be the next person to level, definitely prior to the end of the adventure.

Character/New XP/Total XP
Persephone 4491 17732
Nars 3643 12113
Nezrak 3443 5494
Ishmael 4175 17694
Rodimus 3796 12318
Gorefoot 3643 6178

nimisgod

LEW Judge
Percy, Ishmael

[sblock]Ishmael nods dumbly to Percy's idea, a wisp of a smile disappearing as quickly as it showed. Though the sorceress' words provide some hope for the Deep Halfling, the dark mood he is in prevents this hope from breaking the surface of his features.

He instead looks toward the City of Orussus, unknowing of the fate that awaited him within.
[/sblock]

OOG: Hooray for 6th level!

IcyCool

First Post
OOC: Woot! 5th level for Gorefoot!

nimisgod said:
OOG: Yep, barring any major malfunctions Ishmael's off to Dragon Disciple-ville!

OOC: Ishmael, did you ever get a satisfactory answer as to whether or not you'd have to take on the alignment of your chosen dragon? I'd like to know, because I'm at a point with Gideon that would probably be good to start working on changing his alignment if I have to (I'd prefer not to).

Remove ads