di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= In the Arena's field =-=-=-

Warren asks Jik'tu to go on the side, and two man come and takes the dwarf. the dwarf is quickly reanimated as the new opponents come into the circle. A large Orc in an hide armor confront a man in leather armor... whispers already tells that this combat will not be longuer than the one Jik'tu offered.

On the other circle, the combat starts to bored the spectators, as both opponent continue to swing without even touching more than the armor. Khairi sword miss again. His opponent, suddenly move foward... it is then that Khairi remember he hasn't moved away from the border of the circle. His opponent try to push him out...

[SBLOCK=OOC]Khairi is Bull rushed by his opponent. That gives Khairi an AoO against his opponent. BigB have to roll for that AoO and also, the strength check of the bull rush (in case the AoO would miss).[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post

Khairi take the ooportunity, and his sword strike his opponent right into the elbow articulation. His opponent let a painfull sounds out but still use his weight and try to unbalance Khairi, but without success. The crowd have let a small cheer at that attempt to push out an opponent out of the circle, but have quickly died when they have seen it has given no result.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Khairi's turn... and by the wya, you don,t need to roll initiative every turn, only at the start of the combat. You have front of you your opponent, and behind you, the edge of the circle.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post

Khairi moves around his opponent and try to strike him, but the Sairundani's blow is quickly blocked by his opponent shield. His opponent quickly move to blok Khairi, putting back Khairi between him and the circle border, but that time, Khairi is too far from the line to simply push him, so he decide to attack again, but Khairi easily evade the blow.

-=-=-= In the Tribune =-=-=-

The people calm down, as Jik'tu walk out of the circle, and the other combat seems to lack some good action. The Sairunani gave a good blow when the other tried to push him out of teh circle, but that's all. The man sitting next of Quozen turns to the monk and tells him. "Couldn't you put that armor elsewhere, you take almost two place, and we are squeezed. You could have left that at home." he turns his attention to the man on the other side. "What is he thinking, that he will go to war?"

IcyCool

First Post
Velmont said:
-=-=-= Outside the Arena =-=-=-
For any of these items, I ask 45 gp, but if you are wiling to put more, I can offer somme of my prime items."

"Let's have a look at some of your premium items then." Deos says, while examining the horn.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Outside the Arena =-=-=-
"Oh! I see..." tells teh man with a smiles. H eput his hand on a small chest on the table. He open it, and in it, there is two stones. the first look like a small white pearl, with some pink reflection. The sedond is a polish obsidian stone. "Both seems precious stones, but they are more than that, they are weapons. Magic have been capture in it, and if thrown, they will release it on impact. The pearl will paralyzed the target. It is suppose to isolate the mind from teh body, so it will work against humanoids, but I doubt it would work on creatures like undeads or golems. But you look like an adventurer, and most likely you will want the black one, who capture his target in a sphere. You won't be able to touch him, but he won't be able to touch you, so you are free to do what you want without him bothering, and that should work against anyone. I ask 250 gp for each."

Khairi continue to move around his opponent. And see an opening. That time, he doesn't miss, and slash his sword. His opponent fall on teh ground, unconscious. A cheer can be heard for the winner, but nothing compare to the one he heard a moment before.

Khairi walks out of the circle. Two person take his fallen opponent, who is quickly awaken. A cleric come and take care of Khairi and Jik'tu, to heal there damage and prepare them for the second turn, while other combat happen. The other Orc easily push outside the ring the gnome he was facing, and an hafling wielding two dagger quickly take care of his opponent, a human in full plate mail.

For the next combats, Octavio is called, his opponent is a human in chainshirt and wielding a rapier. On the other circle, Garrit will have to meet an half-elf wielding a two handed sword and wearing a full plate mail.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Heckler, Animus, please tell me what armor, shield and wepaons you haev chosen. State your ready action you can have before the combat and roll for initiative.[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
[sblock=crunchy stuff]Octavio will select a chain shirt, rapier, and a hand crossbow with 10 bolts.

AC 17, 18 with dodge

Rapier: +1 to hit, damage 1d6+1, crit 18-20/x2, sneak attack +1d6

Hand Crossbow: +3 to hit, damage 1d4, crit 19-20/x2, sneak attack +1d6, range increment 30'[/sblock]

Octavio will smile and wave to the crowd when he is announced. As he crosses to his circle he will load the crossbow. He then draws his rapier and salutes his opponent before taking a fencer's stance, waiting for the official to start the match.

Ready action: Feint my opponent should he enter one the squares I threaten.

initiative=11

BigB

First Post
Khairi replies as he is being attended to. The big Orc sure knows how to get right down to business. Perhaps he has the right of it. The crowd did not seem as excited with my win. Ahh well.

Remove ads