di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Both figthers continue there fight. For over two minutes, they have been circling and swirling the swords and the physical efforts seems to take his toll. The crowd cheer more to encourage the figthers, but it seems no one is in favor, and neither seems to have an edge on the other.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella miss.

Kwella: 29 damage
Semabin: 36 damage[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin miss again, but leave an opening that Kwella take advanatge of... and a moment later, Semabin awaken, laying on the ground. Two healers are around him, making sure he is ok. The crowd are cheering at the winner.

"You almost got me there" tells Kwella offering his hand to Semabin. "It seems you've learn well since we last met. If I had done like you and chosen the scimitars instead of these shortsword, you woudl rpobably have gotten me."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella hits for 4 damages.

Kwella: 29 damage (4 hp left...)
Semabin: 40 damage[/SBLOCK]

Knight Otu

First Post
(Technically, with 40 points of subdual damage, Semabin should only be staggered and limited to single actions, but the fight has dragged out so long already... :p )

"If you think I learned well, you are mistaken. All my experiences reinforced what I already knew - that I have much to learn. I did however learn to know my battles, and analyze my foes, and it has served me well in the tournament, but it could carry me only so far."

Velmont

First Post
OOC: OK, I really slow down this adventure because I really have not the time anymore to run adventure. I hope you have enjoyed it, I'll try to wrap it off in the next days and gives the XP for this day.

I'll keep the NPC I have created for your characters and if someday I have time to master again, I'll see if I cannot make them reappear. If you want them to reappear in another adventure with another DM, tell me, I'll post all the details to them.

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Slowness aside, this was a great idea for an adventure and a lot of fun to play out. Its a shame you won't be able to run the follow-up. If you ever run something again I know I'd like to play. Excellent job.:)

Remove ads