di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin strikes two fine strike. The first miss because Semabin defensive position have made himself too predictible, but knowing how Kwella would react, his off-hand weapon find his way to the neck of Kwella. Destabilize by that perfect hit, Kwella swords flies hard through the air, but too wild to threaten Semabin defensive stance.

"I think Kwella has taken this combat for won... that might not be a good thing for him." tells Melinda to Octavio and Khairi

[SBLOCK=OOC]Sorry, I miss that, KO. Semabin did 5 damages and Kwella completly miss.

Kwella: 6 damage
Semabin: 25 damage[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
"I think Kwella has taken this combat for won... that might not be a good thing for him." tells Melinda to Octavio and Khairi

Hopefully he will get sloppy and Semabin will deliver a solid blow.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin continue his offensive, finding another hole in Kwella defence, but ignoring the scimitars, Kwella strike at Semabin, on striking the head but teh other easily dodge. Semabin starts to feels dizzy

"That was risky but it seems to work, and it is Kwella who did the solid blow." replies Melinda.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella did a critical hit with his main weapon, for 8 damage.

Kwella: 8 damage
Semabin: 32 damage[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin seems to take back the advantage of the combat. He get another hit on Kwella and keep swinging both blades in a fashion that deflect all Kwella attack, who can't seems to be able to find another opening.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella miss both his attack.

Kwella: 13 damage

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin miss both his attack, but keeping his defensive stance allow him to parry another hit. The sounds of the blades that hit each other resonnate in the arena. Both figthers feels the tension in the air. Semabin is feeling he is on teh edge of loosing, but the wind seems to change and Kwella seems a bit more nervous. Not only that, but teh crowd seems more silent as the tension fill them too.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella miss both his attack again.

Kwella: 13 damage

Remove ads