di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin sword find again resistance and cannot connect his opponent who continue his quick double strike. The first barely find his way but teh second is way out of teh way, leaving Sembin with one more minor scratch.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Semabin miss and Kwella hit for 2 damages.

Kwella: 1 damage
Semabin: 15 damage[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
-=-=-= Khairi & Octavio =-=-=-
Melinda looks at Semabin's combat. "Semabin have a good defensive style, but if he can't hit, he won't win for sure. He also seems somehow hindered by the weight of his two scimitar. And Kwella is more agressive, and seems more at ease with his short swords, but he leave more opportunity to get hit. If Semabin takes advantage of that, he might get him."

two decent hits and Semabin can even this up quickly. Kwella seems a bit of a hipocrite, complaining that I did not fight as Sairundani early in the tournament and especially when I was forced to fight with only a dagger, and now he uses no scimitar at all!

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi & Octavio =-=-=-
Melinda look at the combat. "Hypocrite maybe, but he seems to have chosen well his weapon. Semabin still has his chance, but he need to take it now."

-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin miss again but retreat a few steps backward. Kwella stays where he is and take a defensive stance. "You'll need to do better, friend, to take me down. As the wind move teh sand dune, I slowly but surely do my way to a victory."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella: 1 damage

Knight Otu

First Post
Semabin smiles softly, still humming, and clashes his scimitars together as if to say Boring display, know your fights. He waits if Kwella reacts to the challenge (readying an attack if he charges).

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Kwella moves around Semabin, but stop just a step away from his reach, keeping a defensive stance.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella is 10 feet away from you, which means you need ot do a 5 feet move to be in reach.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin take a step and double swing, but Kwella easily dodge both sword, being rpepared to it and quickly return the hit. His first sword goes wide but the second hit at the neck, where the armor doesn't protect.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella hits with a critical hit for 10 damages

Semabin: 25 damage[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
OOC: I don't want to NPC the result of the combat, but if KO doesn't post tomorrow, I'll move thing foward. It's seems he has been incative for 2 weeks. Someone knows what have happen with him.

Sorry for the delay...

Knight Otu

First Post
(I posted in the General Discussion thread that I'm helping with a move, which ate a lot of my time and energy. I'm going to roll now, but I'm losing anyway. :p)

Remove ads