• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

BigB

First Post
One more time....Khairi will stand this round and fight defensively -4 single attack and +2 AC (AC=19)

Getting to his feet and having received a stunning blow he misses badly attack=4

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi =-=-=-
Khairi stands up and this time, he expected his opponent's hit and dodge it easily. He then swing at him but he is too far from his opponenet who easily make a step back before swinging his chain again, that time trying to hit his opponent, but deing farther, Khairi see the hit coming and parry it easily.

[SBLOCK=OOC]The chainmaster is 10 feet away from Khairi.

Chainmaster: 14 Damage
Khairi: 9 damage, prone[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin scimitars only find air in there path. Kwella try to take profit of that and try to pierce his opponent defence. Semabin defensive stance allow him to parry the first blow, but teh second found his way, Kwella giving a more solid blow than teh first.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella hit with his off-hand weapon for 4 damages.

Kwella: 1 damage
Semabin: 5 damage[/SBLOCK]

BigB

First Post
Being 10' away Khairi will charge the chainmaster (Khairi stood up last round) attack=28, damage=9
crit check=17, if success +8 damage AC 15

if charge not possible (im not certain if distance needed to travel is from attacker to defender (10')or from attacker to a point where attackers reach would allow the attack (in this case only 5') Khairi will take 5' step and fight defensively making his attack= 22 and crit check= 11 with AC 19.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi =-=-=-
Khairi approach his oppent, keeping a defensive style, but his sword hit true and without doubt. Khairi gives a solid hits to the chainmaster who falls unconscious on the ground.

The crowd cheer at the new winner of the tournement. Among all that noise, Khairi hears a voice from teh border of teh circle. "Good fight, at least I'll have no shame to have lost against you."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Chainmaster: 23 Damage, unconscious
Khairi: 9 damage[/SBLOCK]

-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Both Semabin and Kwella swings miss, each turning around each other, evaluating the other.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella: 1 damage

BigB

First Post
Khairi gives thanks to the wind and aids the chainmaster and when he recovers enough to understand Khairi speaks with him showing respect....Very well fought, I think some luck was on my side this fight. It was a learning experience for me and I thank you for that. Khairi then turns and smiles to Melinda and bows slightly to her to show respect to her and acknowledge her statement and standing. He approaches her I have won the title of tournament novice champion of which I am proud. Perhaps someday you will call on me to act as your champion. Of this I would truly be honored. Sometimes we all need a friend. Until the winds bring us together again know this....In this tournament you made have made a friend whom respects you for who you are.Khairi will then watch the conclusion of Semabin and Kwella's duel. Cheering for Semabin of course.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi & Octavio =-=-=-
"My champion..." she smiles "I didn't knew you had such a sense of humour, but friend is a name you have already earn. Also, your companion" she tells refering to Octavio "will need some to learn some tricks to fight against more heavily armored opponent."

-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin swords is easily parried by Kwella who continue two double strike at him, but both sword are quickly blocked. Even if they seems to have difficulty to connect, both warrior move with the style of the Sairundanis and the public seems to like that.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella: 1 damage

Last edited:

Remove ads