di Senzio's Tournement: Arena - Tribune [El Jefe judging]

BigB

First Post
Khairi smiles back at Melinda. Tis been a bountifull tournament then, for I have won the greatest prize. ...........and for Octavio perhaps we should load him up in the heavy metal plates for a week so he may learn the weaknesses of such armor. Although my Lady, I cannot lightly critisize him in you being victorious, as you nearly defeated me with one strike.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Khairi & Octavio =-=-=-
Melinda looks a moment at Octavio and smiles. "It could be funny." she answers "You have been able to avoid the following blow, you haev adapted yourself to the first blow, not him. I never miss him."

-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin swords sword swing in the air. Kwella quickly take advanatge of it and do two quick attack. Semabin tries to parry them both. The first is easily done, the second is deviated, but not enough and he feel a not very solid hit.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella hit again, for 2 damages

Kwella: 1 damage
Semabin: 7 damage[/SBLOCK]

Heckler

First Post
Velmont said:
Melinda looks a moment at Octavio and smiles. "It could be funny." she answers "You have been able to avoid the following blow, you haev adapted yourself to the first blow, not him. I never miss him."
"One must always be able to adapt to one's opponent," Octavio replies.

Velmont

First Post
Melinda looks at Semabin's combat. "Semabin have a good defensive style, but if he can't hit, he won't win for sure. He also seems somehow hindered by the weight of his two scimitar. And Kwella is more agressive, and seems more at ease with his short swords, but he leave more opportunity to get hit. If Semabin takes advantage of that, he might get him."

-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
The two Sairundani seems to be on a stalemate. There swords sounds like bells as the blows are parried on both side.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Kwella: 1 damage
Semabin: 7 damage[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Semabin =-=-=-
Semabin strike at Kwella, and he is sure his dword will finally hit his opponent who barely stop the blow. Semabin, surprise by the defence, leave a spot open and Kwella quickly strike in it, doing a solid blow, but Semabin shift his weight to eavde the second sword.

[SBLOCK=OOC]Semabin miss and Kwella hit for 6 damages.

Kwella: 1 damage
Semabin: 13 damage[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads