Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
Kharas spends a bit of time examining the adamantium plate. He is sure that it is definitely a schema, despite the unusual shape and material. The theories it outlines, however, are quite a bit beyond his level of understanding but they do discuss warforged to some degree.

Examining the vials with the learning he has gained, Kharas can tell that they are magical in nature. Examining their auras he can tell that they are all conjurations, though three are of the healing subschool, the other is not.

Velmont

First Post
"Fascinating..." tells Kharas as he look at the adamantium plate. He then takes the potions. "I have four potion in here, with some gold and ingots. It seems it is our lucky day, three of them looks like potion of healing. Let's finish to gather the things here. Gold, ingots, potions, masterwork objects... we have enough value here for the trouble we had by coming down here, and I don't think anyone will use them if we keep them here. At worst, they will ask us to give it back to them, but I would be surprise they would care for such spare change compare what there house have." tells the trapmakers, as he gather all what he just found in his backpack.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
The living construct makes its way to examine the adamantine plate. He then looks around to his companions, including the one on the roof. "We here are done, then. I will carry the bulk of the mundane items to spare our wounded friend." To Kharas, "Perhaps some of the healing could be applied to our hurt friend or yourself? Or do we have any of that water from before?"

[sblock=OOC]So, Weapon will carry the heavy mace, scale male, the mwk chain shirt, one of the shields, the longsword, mwk rapier, and Kharas' old morningstar. One shield can then be given to Stulgar and Kharas/Ahki. The bulk of the items Weapon will put in/tie to his pack if possible so he can drop it if needed.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
With all treasure collected from the room, everyone clammers out onto the roof of the building and down the back. Is everyone ready to return to the surface?

Velmont

First Post
Kharas packed the content of the storage, putting the potions near... that last shock did hurt and if they fall on more coackroach, it would be a good thing he doesn't search much. "Ok, I'm ready to go." He walks up to the rope and starts to climb up, taking his time not to fall.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki takes the items given him and straps them securely to his back before hauling himself out of the ruined building. He takes his place in line, neither complaining of his wounds nor asking for healing. He presses on in the stoic style of his people.

Velmont

First Post
Kharas takes on of the potion found in the bags. "Keep that near you. Niny five percent chance to heal your wounds... if I am wrong, more likely it will get rid of the poison in you or any disease... just in case the bugs are coming again."

Erekose13

Explorer
As you emerge from the foundry, a flaming crossbow bolt streaks from the rubble surrounding the large stone column. The crossbow bolt just misses Stulgar. "Weak flesh!" a powerful voice calls out from that direction. "Now you face Saber, greatest of the devoted followers of the Lord of Blades. Throw down the schema and walk away. This day does not have to end with your blood on my hands."

[Round 1]
Init:
Akhi
Kharas
Mordin
Stulgar
Enemy
Siobhan
Weapon

[sblock=ooc]I've read over the thread again and I think that I have been tracking hit points poorly between fights (not applying damage taken previously to new combats you encounter). From my records many people have been injured and very few healing has happened. So as not to retcon a lot or lose suspension of disbelief I am not going to apply all that damage back, however from the last battle and post healing at the font I believe we have:

Akhi 4/15 remaining
Kharas 3/9 remaining
Stulgar 8/10 remaining
Siobhan at full
Weapon 13/15 remaining
Del at full

Suprise Round: no one spotted the assailant.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads