• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[sblock=ooc]
Erekose13 said:
Weapon at full
Weapon has 2 points of damage that has not been repaired (he declined it early on, so Kharas still has that infusion). I'll post Weapons action after the Enemy moves.[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Ahki lifts his club and points it towards the enemy. "You'll get nothing from us but death!" he roars as he charges forward.

OOC
[SBLOCK]
Looks like there is some debris in the way, so I don't think I can charge and attack. I'll try to get around the far side of him to help flank whoever else comes in to help melee next. Movement is 80'.
[/SBLOCK]

GwydapLlew

First Post
Death. That's all that seems to be in this place. Mordin doesn't say a word, but edges around the rubble, waiting for the rest to engage the warforged so that he can surround this Saber.

[sblock=OOC]I'm going to go the long way around - down, then left around the column. I'm not hiding or moving silently yet...going for position over sneakiness.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1]
Akhi manages to move all the way to their warforged assailant but because he had to move around the rubble he does not have the momentum to charge. However, with his supernatural speed he is able to attack with his great club and smashes the forged hard.

Kharas?

Mordin moves quickly around to the southern slope of the pillar. He is not able to get all the way around yet.

~Action Paused~
Stulgar
Saber
Siobhan
Weapon

[sblock=ooc]I'll wait till Velmont posts and NPC Bront for now.
Akhi 4/15 remaining
Kharas 3/9 remaining
Stulgar 8/10 remaining
Siobhan at full
Weapon 13/15 remaining
Del at full
Saber 10dmg
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
"That man will kill himself." tells Kharas, searching for teh potion he kept close. The shock had been too hard to risk to be killed on teh first shot. He drink the potions, hoping he was right about the healing property of it.

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 1 Cont]
Kharas drinks a potion, hoping that it has some form of curative effect. With luck (and an educated artificer guess) it works!

Stulgar moves up to support Ahki, but is unable to get all the way around the loose rocks. He is close and will be in a position to attack next round.

Saber attacks Ahki, drawing his longsword as the barbarian moves in close. Saber's attack is successful and a weakened Akhi falls at the 'forged's feet.

~action paused~
Siobhan
Weapon

[sblock=ooc]
Akhi -2/15 remaining
Kharas 9/9 remaining (healed 11)
Stulgar 8/10 remaining
Siobhan at full
Weapon 13/15 remaining
Del at full
Saber 10dmg
[/sblock]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Seeing his foe remaining where he it, Weapon approaches as directly as possible. He says nothing, intent only on the battle.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Sling still in hand from preparing to help against the dogs, Siobhan will sling a magic stone at the warforged opponent while he momentarily is no longer in melee. Still, the accursed plating of the warforged deflects the attack completely.*

(OOC: Rolled a 17, which I'm sure can't possibly hit even the most casual AC on a typical adamantine Warforged. Of course, if he went mithral or something, I'd love to be proven wrong :])

Bront

The man with the probe
Stulgar will attack with axe and shield, looking for flanks as possable.

OOC: I think I shifted already today, dang it.

Remove ads