• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Part 1: The Forgotten Forge (Knight Otu judging) [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 2, Cont]

Siobhan moves forward coming up behind Stulgar. She can either move left over the rubble directly in front of Saber or come up over it on the other side of Stulgar. Either way Saber has his back to the wall and has cover from the rubble in front of him, making it difficult to flank.

Weapon misses completely with his attack.

[Round 3]

Kharas moves around Siobhan to stand beside Stulgar. He is unable to get a good position and misses by a meer fraction of an inch.

Coming up behind Saber from the other side of the pillar is another warforged, this one looks quite similar to the one that the party vanquished up by the sewer flood gates.

~Action Paused~
Mordin
Stulgar
Saber
Siobhan
Weapon

[sblock=ooc]sorry 14 is way off, 19 is very close though... and yup I counted Weapon's DR.

Akhi -2/15 remaining - stable
Kharas 9/9 remaining (healed 11)
Stulgar 8/10 remaining
Siobhan at full
Weapon 5/15 remaining
Del at full
Saber 11dmg
[/sblock]

GwydapLlew

First Post
"Saber! We must flee!" The other warforged will move up behind Saber hurriedly, pointing behind him in alarm.

[sblock=OOC]Moving in a flanking position and then making a Bluff check to distract him from attacking this round? I'm trying to buy the group some time to get organized and healed. I'll spend an Action Point as well.

Bluff check (1d20+1d6+8=22) [/sblock]

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Rapier, why are you not at your post? And why did you not stop these foul meatbags from getting here before me!" replies Saber still not convinced that he should depart the battle.

(ooc: Is Stulgar doing anything different this round? Another warforged has appeared from behind the pillar looking exactly like the one that you've already killed. As far as I know, no one in the party knows that Mordin is a changeling and capable of this feat.)

GwydapLlew

First Post
Erekose13 said:
(ooc: Is Stulgar doing anything different this round? Another warforged has appeared from behind the pillar looking exactly like the one that you've already killed. As far as I know, no one in the party knows that Mordin is a changeling and capable of this feat.)

[Sblock=OOC]Yeah, that's a risk I was willing to take. Eep! :uhoh: [/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]Thats what I figured. With your disguise check (DC26 spot) and your bluff (DC22 sense motive) not many people will be able to see past your trick.[/sblock]

Erekose13

Explorer
[Round 3 Cont]

Mordin moves further around the pillar.

Rapier comes up from behind the pillar, urging Saber to flee.

Stulgar, from his position beside Weapon, has the ability to strike either Saber or Rapier and is inbetween Rapier and Siobhan. Choosing the foe they know, he attacks Saber, hitting the warforged with a light hit.

Saber attacks Weapon again but misses, "Rapier, attack the filthy bloodbound to my left. With both of us here we can easily kill them all and take what the Lord of Blades sent us here for."

~Action Paused~
Siobhan
Weapon

[sblock=ooc]feel free to post actions for the full round, I'd rather get a bunch of actions in and be able to post a full round each day rather than just a small portion.

Akhi -2/15 remaining - stable
Kharas at full
Stulgar 8/10 remaining
Siobhan at full
Weapon 5/15 remaining
Del at full
Saber 14dmg
[/sblock]

SelcSilverhand

First Post
OOC:
[SBLOCK]
Ahki makes his once an hour attempt to regain consciousness but doesn't make it. He loses another 1 hp for missing the chance to recover.

SRD:
A character who becomes stable on his own (by making the 10% roll while dying) and who has no one to tend to him still loses hit points, just at a slower rate. He has a 10% chance each hour of becoming conscious. Each time he misses his hourly roll to become conscious, he loses 1 hit point.

10% to regain consciousness. Low Number. (1d100=28)
[/SBLOCK]

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Weapon continues his assault on Saber. If another warforged was to enter the fray, so be it. Battles were chaotic things, and the only way to succeed was to focus on the foe in front of you. He brings down another crashing blow, putting all his effort into it.

[sblock=OOC]Unmodified to hit was 15 with 8 damage; AP added to hit was 4, for a total of 19 sans flanking.[/sblock]

GwydapLlew

First Post
Mel (Rapier the Warforged)

"Rapier" will nod as if in agreement and then move to flank Saber and stab him from behind.

:uhoh:

[sblock=OOC]Attack roll 1d20 + 2 (flanking) = 10. Spend an action point = 4(1d6=4). Total attack roll of 14. I doubt I hit him, even if he's flanking, but just in case, here's my damage: (1d4+1d6=8).[/sblock]

That's 2 AP spent

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads