E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

Dalamar

Adventurer
Rodimus would like to request a Belt of Strength +2, Cloack of Resistance +1 and Bracers of Armor +1 from Nezrak, and donate the max amount of Craft Points (it's not like he has any other use for them).

Now just to get around to asking Rodimus's approval.

Erekose13

Explorer
I'll keep forming ideas into my head for this one. I like the option of the map holding some information about Gemhold, so I'll go with that. If you decide to use it to teleport thats cool, if not you can use it as a map when you get there and then sell it/keep it later.

Once everyone is updated and approved let me know, but dont worry its okay to go slow. *take your time*

SlagMortar

First Post
Nars is approved (by KO) for level 6, but I still need to get his equipment done.
Gloves of Dex +2 would thus cost 3,400gp and 400 craft points (Nezrak gets 1,400gp profit and pays 200 craft points), or up to 3,800gp without donating any craft points.
+1 Cloak of Resistance costs 850gp and 100cp (Nezrak gets 350gp and uses 50cp).
*stamp* Done and Done. I calculated Nars's craft points and he has plenty for this transaction. I will assume it is a go. Enjoy your profits!

I'll post again when Nars is finished shopping.

Xael

First Post
SlagMortar said:
*stamp* Done and Done. I calculated Nars's craft points and he has plenty for this transaction. I will assume it is a go. Enjoy your profits!
Thanks, I will! At least after Nezrak gets that second approval. :)

Manzanita

First Post
I've submitted Percy for 7th level approval. I went ahead & paid full price for her ring of charisma and her cloak of resistance, but if Nezrak can do them for her, I'll adjust.

I'm ready to start posting on the next adventure. More than ready! I know it takes awhile to write something like that up, though.

SlagMortar

First Post
Say, Nezrak wouldn't want to also enchant Nars's new shield to +1 would he? Nars would provide 850gp, 100 craft points, and the unmagicked shield of course?

Xael

First Post
Nezrak should have more than enough XP to craft stuff (enough for about 68k worth I think).

Nezrak can't craft rings, but he can craft the cloak of resistance. You could technically stack both the +2 cha and +1 resistance bonuses to the cloak using the +50% cost for additional abilities rule (4,000 + 1,5 * 1,000 = 5,500 - discount = 4,675gp and 550cp), but that would need judge approval (not sure if the ring does). I personally like items with lots of bonuses. :)

Nezrak will gladly enchant Nars' shield. Though wouldn't it make more sense enchanting the mithral chain shirt?

Notes:

Nars:
- Gloves of Dex +2, 3,400gp, 400cp (Nars), 200cp, 160xp (Nezrak), profit 1,400gp.
- Cloak of Resistance +1, 850gp, 100cp (Nars), 50cp, 40xp (Nezrak, profit 350gp.
- +1 Mirthal Chain Shirt, 850gp, 100cp (Nars), 50cp, 40xp (Nezrak, profit 350gp.
Total: Nars pays 5,100gp and 600cp, Nezrak uses 300cp, 240xp and gains 2,100gp profit.

Rodimus:
- Belt of Strength +2, 3,400gp, 400cp (Rodimus), 200cp, 160xp (Nezrak), profit 1,400gp.
- Cloak of Resistance +1, 850gp, 100cp (Rodimus), 50cp, 40xp (Nezrak, profit 350gp.
- Bracers of Armor +1, 850gp, 100cp (Rodimus), 50cp, 40xp (Nezrak, profit 350gp.
Total: Rodimus pays 5,100gp and 600cp, Nezrak uses 300cp, 240xp and gains 2,100gp profit.

Percy:
- Amulet of Charisma +2, 3,400gp, 400cp (Percy), 200cp, 160xp (Nezrak), profit 1,400gp.
- Cloak of Resistance +1, 850gp, 100cp (Percy), 50cp, 40xp (Nezrak, profit 350gp.
Total: Percy pays 4,250gp, 500cp, Nezrak uses 250cp, 200xp and gains 1,750gp profit.

Total: Nezrak uses up 850cp, 660xp and gains 5,950gp profit.

Nezrak is still missing his second approval vote. :\

Last edited:

SlagMortar

First Post
Though wouldn't it make more sense enchanting the mithral chain shirt?
Possibly. I'm waffling back and forth. :) When I typed it, I was thinking that the chain shirt couldn't be sundered so it wouldn't need the additional sunder resistance. Of course, a masterwork shield isn't nears as expensive as a magic shield so it probably would be a good idea to put it on the chain shirt instead.

IcyCool

First Post
Sorry, I've been gone for the past week. My mom had to go to a clinic in Seattle for some tests (she has heart problems), and I had to head up to their place (no internet access) to look after my grandfather. It looks like everything's going to turn out ok though, so that's good.

As far as what you can pull from Gorefoot's background Erekose13, feel free to raid more than what I've marked as public (the whole thing, if you like). I'll get to updating my character and submitting for approval soon.

Remove ads