E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
I'm going to have to delay a little longer on getting this off the ground. I've got a rough proposal ready to send in, but I've got three games I'm judging that haven't had DM participation since New Years. If it falls to me to run all three of those games (plus my new Savage Tide game) I will not be able to take on this one. I've emailed the respective DMs to see how things are going so hopefully I wont drag this out any more than the 2 weeks originally promised.

Manzanita

First Post
Taking over three would be a bit much. I'm sure if you get a rush like that other judges could help you out. I could take one over if several of yours die.

Erekose13

Explorer
Cool thanks, Bront's hitting a rough patch and while LiquidBlue has popped in once since Dec 28thish it was to post "Update coming".

Erekose13

Explorer
Thanks guys. Bront has returned, though I'm not sure how consistently yet. LiquidBlue has not emailed me yet. I'll give him till monday then make a post on his threads to see if I can help move his games along.

IcyCool

First Post
I have yet to re-submit Gorefoot for approval, but are we waiting to start a new adventure from Erekose13, or are we heading back to the Red Dragon Inn?

Erekose13

Explorer
I may inherit 2 games in the end and with volunteers for help from both Patlin and Manzanita I'd like to continue with this. I'll send in a proposal to the other judges by Friday so that we can begin post haste after that. Go ahead and submit Gorefoot. I'd like to start my new thread prior to the return to the RDI leaving it up to you whether you need to go there or not as part of the plot.

Manzanita

First Post
I paid a rare visit to Barnes and Nobles the other day & found myself perusing D&D for Dummies. It had a section in the end where it listed the 10 best sorcerer spells. These seemed relevent for Percy. I thought I might post them here for discussions' sake. In order, as best as I recall:
1 magic missile (surprise surprise)
2 invisiblity (check)
3 fireball (check)
4 ?
5 teleport
6 fly
7 polymorph
8 stoneskin
9 sleep
10 mirror image

SlagMortar

First Post
You can see from Beamer's list what I think are the best so far. I think my list would look like this for 5th level and lower anyway:
1. Polymorph
2. Teleport
3. Glitterdust
4. Magic Missle
5. Scorching Ray - especially with empower spell
6. Ray of enfeeblement - especially with empower spell
7. Dispel Magic
8. Invisibility
9. Mirror Image
10. Grease

Erekose13

Explorer
Okay guys we are ready to rock. The Secret of Gemhold has been approved. I'll create a new thread and post it here in a couple of minutes.

I've sent you one question in the emails regarding this game Manz, please don't read my synopsis, but if you could answer that it would be much appreciated :)

Remove ads