E1: Tomb of Chaos [Judge: Patlin] [Concluded]

Erekose13

Explorer
Its going to take me another week or two to put some more thought into the adventure, so no worries on the approvals yet. It looks like Nim is mia at the moment (he hasnt logged into Enworld since Dec 30.) I had thought you only needed one approval for characters, two for adventures.

Re the ring, Manz will probably be able to offer a specific suggestion, but while you can't make it a ring there is nothing stopping you from making it an amulet, a tiara, or a vest or what have you.

Manzanita

First Post
An amulet would be fine. Combining the two into a cloak would be better, but I don't feel motivated to write up a proposal about it.

Knight Otu

First Post
Xael said:
Nezrak is still missing his second approval vote. :\
Nimisgod apparently hasn't been around for about one and a half week, I guess he's busy. I'll see to add the characters I found no problem with to the approved list shortly, probably tomorrow.

Xael

First Post
All right, I marked Nezrak as approved and updated the crafting notes a few posts back (and added +2 cha amulet for percy).

Next step: Learning every 1st level Wizard spell in the game. And most of 2nd probably. :D

Question: Can I copy spells to my spellbook by paying the 50 x spell level cost or do I need to buy scrolls? It already makes 50% difference in price for 2nd level spells.

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
No need to pay the cost of the scroll. Usually you need to have a wizard willing to let you copy from their spell books first. I believe that Tenebrynn always copied from Ashnar or captured spell books. I don't know if we settled on a cost for that at all.

Manzanita

First Post
When Iggy gained new spells, I always bought them as scrolls. Trading spells between PCs is unregulated, and friendly PCs tend to do this. Nezrak has no one available to do this with, though. So if he wants more spells, he needs to visit the RDI & try to find another wizard, or buy scrolls.

Xael

First Post
All right, I'll only buy all 1st level spells then... :p

Note: Made a deal with Rodimus/Dalamar, and he donated 2,030 craft points for crafting of Gliran's Blessed Book and other items, and got 2,030gp for it.

Nezrak crafts Vest of Constitution +2 for Rodimus for 2,400gp, rodimus pays 400 craft points and owes 1,000gp to Nezrak.

EDIT: Lots of shuffling craft points and money, Rodimus pretty much out of craft points and Nezrak out of money. :D

Last edited:

Remove ads