WD's "Base of Operations" ICC

Ilium

First Post
Jarek roars as Warren is struck down, but doesn't release the portcullis. "Someone get under the gate and help Arrak get it open so we can take the tower!"

(OOC: Jarek doesn't follow the normal rules. Do I have access to Lay On Hands?)

Ilium

First Post
(OOC: If Collan does not heal Warren before my turn comes, Jarek will drop the portcullis and Lay on Hands for Warren. Hopefully someone with a better initiative will have dived under by then to help Arrak)

Kenku17

First Post
"Sorry Jarek for letting go" says Paldon, who does his best to quickly get back in position to help him hold it up. (OOC:I shouldn't of let go in the first place, as I don't have anything ranged I can do...)

Walking Dad

First Post
Tower1

Arrak tries to hold the portcullis open from the inside, having no chance to fight the orc.
Warren hits the ground hard as the javelyn lodges itself in his midsection, as Collan wordlessly draws his bow and lets loose an arrow at the watchman from the cover of his horse and hits his left shoulder. Besides him, Reggie takes also cover, but fumbles as he tries to shoot the orc. Jarek releases the gate to Laying Hands on Warren.

Paldon reacts instantly: "Sorry Jarek for letting go" he says, as he does his best to quickly get back in position to help Arrak hold the portcullis up.
"You kill Toruk friend! Toruk eats your heart!" Shouts Toruk, hate driven, and shoots an arrow with all his might, but hitting only the roof. The orc throws his second javelin at Collan, but even misses his cover/horse. Than he moves out of sight.

[sblock=ooc]
Collan hits the orc for 4 dam. Reggie misses the orc. Jarek heals Warren back to 3 HP (you didn't specify how much healing you want to use). Toruk only hits the tower roof (the orc gets cover from this angle -> +4 AC).

Initiatve:
Paldon x x
Arrak x
Toruk x x
Orc x x
Collan x
Reggie x
Warren -
Jarek x[/sblock]

Last edited:

Ilium

First Post
Jarek drags Warren to his feet, then pushes him toward the portcullis. "Under you go," he says, "Let's all get inside where they can't shoot at us!" Then he wedges himself under the portcullis, helping to hold it aloft.

OOC: I wanted to use all my Lay on Hands. Sorry I wasn't specific. Main action I want to accomplish this round is to climb under the portcullis and try to wedge it open. Either with some handy piece of rock, etc. or with Jarek's body, on hands and knees.

Bihlbo

Explorer
Collan, elf cleric 5, hp 24/24, AC 16, Spells 0 to 3: 6/4/4/3

[sblock=apology]Sorry, I feel really dumb. Collan should have healed Warren, but I totally missed this:
Mellubb said:
Warren hits the ground hard as the javelyn lodges itself in his midsection.
(-2 before stabliztion rolls.)
But I guess that it opened up the opportunity for the paladin to be very paladin-esque, so at least some good came out of it.[/sblock]

Collan ducks as the orc's javelin goes over his head. With a gesture, Collan reaches his hand behind his back and the javelin changes direction and floats back to meet his grasp. Handing off the javelin to the nearest one who can best use it, Collan keeps quiet, pats Jarek on the shoulder, and nocks another arrow.

[sblock=OOC for Walking Dad]Collan used mage hand (off an item, he didn't cast a spell) to retrieve the javelin. I think that Paldon and Toruk are nearby and might be able to put the thing to good use, but it seems like Paldon might instead be trying to hold up the door. Regardless, I want to make it available to someone besides Collan to throw back at an orc.
[/sblock]

Last edited:

Kenku17

First Post
"Someone heal him, and everybody get under this thing already!" Paldon yells as he holds it grudgedly...

[sblock=OOC] If by my turn everyone is under, ill take the Jav from Collan's Mage hand, and look out from the tower to see if the Orc started to summon "reinforments"[/sblock]

Last edited:

Remove ads