EN World Short Story Smackdown - FINAL: Berandor vs Piratecat - The Judgment Is In!

orchid blossom said:
I'm ok to go as soon as you say. No problem with accomodating PC as I'd also like to have my weekend free for some family stuff.

Sorry for the late response, I had some trouble with my firewall and there was much monkeying about with my PC before I could go online.

All's cool and thanks for that. :)
As soon as I get a confirmation from PC, I'll post the pictures. I'll do my best to hunt him down.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

tadk

Explorer
Herremann the Wise said:
Round One - Match Seven
Rodrigo Istalindir vs. tadk

You have 72 hours from this post to submit your entries. Best of luck from the judges!

I didn't realize it was tres' gnarly pictures already.

Thorod Ashstaff

First Post
Herremann the Wise said:
[I suggest you send some serious smacktalk back in response].

I was composing just such, until I saw the pictures Rodrigo got for his match, and I feel that he is, perhaps, punished enough.

I resent the unwashed comment, however; I scrubbed the mead foam residue out of my beard just last month.

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
In an ideal world I'd have the pictures posted any time tomorrow; I might get a chance to playtest 4e on Thursday night, 72 hours from now! But if that's not feasible, post them whenever. Many thanks.

Tashtego

Explorer
I would love to participate but guess it's a bit too late right now :) Let me know if anyone drops out or something and I can be a reserve, if you need one.

madwabbit

First Post
Herremann the Wise said:
Apologies for the confusion. Will you be OK to write in 24 hours? I'm planning your match for tomorrow. See my previous post (about 3 or 4 up) for details regarding my email and sending in entries if EN World is down again. I'll also add this to the first post of the thread.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise
Sure, I'll be ready, no problem.

If needed, my email is tom_DOT_cadorette_AT_gmail_DOT_com

Round One - Match Five
Piratecat vs. Orchid Blossom

You have 72 hours from this post to submit your entries. Best of luck from the judges!

Attachments

• R1 - M5 - Image 1.jpg
    R1 - M5 - Image 1.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 214
  • R1 - M5 - Image 2.jpg
    R1 - M5 - Image 2.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 211
  • R1 - M5 - Image 3.jpg
    R1 - M5 - Image 3.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 217
  • R1 - M5 - Image 4.jpg
    R1 - M5 - Image 4.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 220

orchid blossom

Explorer
Herreman, Tuesday morning is ok with me. I can handle something due Friday morning, I just don't have any time on Friday to actually do any work.

Before 8 am est would be ideal. Later is ok too.

Edit: Or nevermind as my pics went up while I posted this. :D

Hello PC and Orchid Blossom,

Posting the pics now is probably the best compromise I can do, I apologise for any inconvenience. I just hope they are not posted too late in the evening for you guys.
If there's any difficulty send me an email and I'll see what I can do.

Once again, best of luck with a mature, yet I hope thematically deep set of images.

Best Regards
Herremann the Wise

Remove ads