OOC for The Lost Son

Arabesu

Walking Dad said:
Looks like you already got a reach weapon fighter type :(

Grubnar doesn't plan on focusing on the glaive in any particular way, its just a cheap way to get reach at 1st level. He plans on focusing on whatever cool weapon he picks up first, be it a masterwork greataxe or a magical longsword.

So if you want to also take a reach weapon and run with the whole reach weapon train, by all means go ahead...

His low intelligence precludes his acquisition of combat expertise... and hence improved trip. He might take combat reflexes though, particularly if he takes the expansion power.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
To Arabesu

Hey haven't seen you on the ooc in awhile I'm just curious you haven't decided on a fighting style yet?

i'm just saying that later on (these little skinks wont have any cool weapons) you may find some MW/MAGICAL items let me know what ideals your playing with so i can place possible treasure thanks

hey don't be a stranger lol

Walking Dad

First Post
No problem, Arabesu, I now really looking forward playing the cleric :D

96019.jpg

Jerrand Redband

First Post
hey Wlaking Dad i'm going to walk over to the RG and look over your cleric I'll post anything i might find wrong(doubt it tho) here to let you know got to go now going out to dinner talk to you tommorrow

Jerrand Redband

First Post
hey Walking Dad i'm going to walk over to the RG and look over your cleric I'll post anything i might find wrong(doubt it tho) here to let you know got to go now going out to dinner talk to you tommorrow

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Question for Everyone??

to Walking Dad: saw Midias Sunchosen (maybe SunsChosen just ideal your character) he is ready to rock will have you join after we all discuss the following.

I have just purchased Keep on the Shadowfell with the purpose of running it as a 3.5 adventure (just alittle tweak here and there). Was wondering if everyone in this group would want to play, with the characters you have now, the H series as a campaign? If everyone is up for this there will be some small ( and some big) changes because this will be a campaign and not a one shot adventure. Most will of course be in your favor. I know everyone playing now is in other /campaigns and I don't want to change anything going on now. But was thinking that when The Lost Son is found and the adventure winds down we could go into KotS (already planting adventure hooks).
So let's talk and see what everyone wants to do.

Thanks,
J

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
No problem with that, but I'm already in a 4e KotS game. I won't be spoiler anyone and it would be very interesting for me, to compare the feeling of 3.x vs 4 edition in the same adventure.

BTW: I deleted my signatures on the 4th page in the renau1g's Red Hand of Doom - Beta IC thread. Can you access the page now?

Jerrand Redband

First Post
don t know will try brb

yes whatever you did worked I'm really sorry my computer doesn't like your signature

edit: Well it may not be the same adventure entirely that is one of the things I wish to discuss:

Item 1: I believe that playing this adventure in it's entirety would take way way to long. So I'm thinking of going through and deleteing unnessacary encounters. Encounters that are not relevate to the story progression or completeing the adventure. To compensate for this I will be cutting the experience needed for each level in 1/2. Because really they only put in all those "extra" encounters so you will be of a certain level when you get to the next chapter in the story.

Last edited:

Remove ads