OOC for The Lost Son

Walking Dad

First Post
What classes are covered? (Do you need a rogue, for example)
Edit: Found the RG. Looks like you already got a reach weapon fighter type :(

What will be more needed? A rogue or a cleric?

But I have some problems to understand the approvment procedure. Where should I post the character? Should I mail it somewhere?

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Walking Dad said:
What classes are covered? (Do you need a rogue, for example)
Edit: Found the RG. Looks like you already got a reach weapon fighter type :(

What will be more needed? A rogue or a cleric?

But I have some problems to understand the approvment procedure. Where should I post the character? Should I mail it somewhere?
Honestly, I don't think we could ever have too many reach weapon fightrer-types! Fethwynyth likes to have as many meat shields between himself and the monsters as possible! A cleric would actually be my first choice, if we have now lost the cleric that we had, but you should play what will make you happy!

Jerrand Redband

First Post
sure walking dad play whatever you like and thanks for taking out your signature i appertate it

the lost son rogue gallery is in plots and places could use you to take over Brotaz but if you don't want to no harm can always get you in it's what dm's do best

edit: by the way walking Dad a cleric would probably be best i made this a combat oriented adventure because at the time i wasn't in any games and want to see how combat works on pbp

but now i'm in 4 games and DMing this one very kool

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
Should I directly post my cleric in the RG thread?

BTW: This one is with signature, but I removed the graphics. Please tell me, if there are still problems. :)

Unsure about a

dwarf cleric of Chennet' (rough as stone but heart of gold) (Artifice and Fire)

human cleric of Hyragn (little bit fanatic but likeable) (Healing and Sun)

gnome cleric of Grendath (more trickster than priest) (Luck and Trickery)

they sound all like fun

Last edited:

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Great Walking Dad Welcome Aboard

Your cleric sounds great just post him in the RG when your ready and let me know please. I will work you into the asap. And i got into the thread no problems from your signature here- had a little trouble in the of Doom adventure but worked around it so it's all good thanks. Remember nothing you did just my dumb computer.

edit: It's 6:00 pm tuesday evening on the east coast want to know if walking dad posted in a thread called The Raven Marches by Halford
And if he did was his signature on like normal??

I can get into page two but not page one want to know if it is walking dad's signature or not if he didn't then it's something else thanks

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Spell book

I thought about it more, and decided that I was wrong, so I deducted the gold for Fethwynyth's spellbook. This meant that he had to give up his sword, but, since he couldn't hit with the thing anyway, it was no big loss. I'll edit the IC thread to remove mention of the sword from today's post.

Remove ads