OOC for The Lost Son

Jerrand Redband

First Post
kool Arabesu hey btw where can i find a price list for powerstones ???

edit: thanks needed to know if i am to put any in treasure piles in the future

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Jer,

Did I get everything except Feth's gold fixed? :) I haven't had a chance to do that one yet. Soon, I hope...

Jerrand Redband

First Post
Good to go

you are good Leif your deity is Greyhawk based but it's o.k. you are going to be a planes traveler someday lol Would like for you to have equipment squared away and i don't think wizards get a spellbook for free remember starting equipment isn't bought at the store it is a measure of the valuables you have when you start aventuring I'll check about the book and edit in what i find

Leif

Adventurer
Where should I look for a deity? FR? Somewhere else? Just let me know, and I"ll do my best. I've NEVER had a wizard who had to pay for his first spellbook. Page 57 of PH says, "A wizard begins play with a spellbook containing all 0-level wizard spells...plus 3 first-level spells of your choice."

Otherwise, I think I'm pretty well done with my equipment. If it meets with your approval.

Jerrand Redband

First Post
hey Leif,

i was using LEW gods because it would be easier for everyone playing was using their character creation so just use there gods just not playing in LEW(i.e. no Red Dragon Inn)

spellbook: well since you have never bought a spellbook i won't make you start

Gods are here

Equipment approved :) just didn't know if you wanted to buy anything else with extra money you got

Leif

Adventurer
Ok, looked at the deities. Couldn't quite decide on one, so I picked two. :) Fethwynyth likes one demigodess (Russna) and one intermediate god (Gliran), but he's not too much dedicated to either one of them because he has alignment issues with both of them. He likes their spheres of influence, portfolios, whatever, but doesn't quite agree with their overall approach to life. Does that make sense? Is it ok?

And I'm pretty happy with his equipment as it is now. (Thanks for the spellbook, btw.) I was kinda thinking about switching from the longsword to a shortsword, but, #1 - I'm not sure if my racial proficiency covers a short sword, #2 - it woldn't do as much damage (assuming that I am ever able to connect with the thing), and #3 - then I'd have more money to burn.

Last edited:

Remove ads