4e Heroic Souls (FULL/CLOSED - accepting alts)

Graf

Explorer
Rayex said:
In the back room, there is already seven chests filled with slips of paper that the pidgeon had brought back.
Man... people just keep coming up with cool/weird/fascinating ideas.

Gonna need to think about this one a bit.

Rayex said:
In return, the bucket held a bright blue feather. Bigger than any she had ever seen before, almost a foot long.
Very cool!

Rayex said:
Now it's nearly 6 in the morning here, so I better get some sleep! Will work more on a bit later today :)
Thanks for making the time.
This helped me a lot!

Atanatotatos

First Post
Didn't mean to push you at all, Graf. I too, had some ideas but none of them really strong. I was thinking of something along the lines of "the Shield"...OR something related to a more mystical side (brings to the mind the Ahma... but yeah, let's wait.

Voda Vosa

First Post
I was too thinking in the real names.
I had the following in mind, given the fact that my character HS is frequently a teacher, and a lore master.
The Hidden Master
The Grate Master
The Master
The Sage Master
The Wise one

Now that I see them written, some of them are pretty crappy. =P

I'll put the character in the RG right away. Can I have dwarven and even as additional languages?

Rayex

First Post
When Silvi met Big Green Eyes.
She had often wondered if she would ever meet Big Green Eyes. All the other kids had. Atleast, they said they had. Some times, when lying on her back, in her sisters garden, she would make up fantasies about meeting Big Green Eyes. One such day, not a particularly fine day, she saw a kitten just outside the garden, at the edge of the brambles. The cat looked at her for a long time, before it turned and headed into the brambles. She didn't know why, but she knew she had to follow it. Later, she would tell herself it was because she thought it was injured in some way, but in her heart she knew it wasnt, not really.

Playing hide and go seek with the cat for a long while, she all but lost sight of it. And then she realized, she was lost, as well. She wasn't affraid though. She knew how to follow the trails of animals, surely she would be able to follow her own trail. It was not hard to find, and she started back-tracking. However, every few minutes she would find herself back when she started. When she was at the brink of despairing, a voice from behind. "You are lost, little one." She turned around, but couldn't see anything. Again, from behind her "You are not as lost as you think. Follow the trail, little one. Follow the trail, and you will find your way out. Of everything."

When Silvi turned around again, she could see her sisters house. She never went back into the brambles. She didn't know why, but she knew in her heart, that she had already gotten any answers she might seek. Find the trail.

Possible Heroic Souls:
Pathseeker/finder.
The Guide.

Walking Dad

First Post
Sorry everyone, but I fear I have to bow out for now :(

I can surely join in a week or two, but I got some unforseen workload, and this is the game I'm at least invoved at the moment. I would really like to join later, but I will open up my slot for now, as more should be able to participate on this great project.

Rayex

First Post
Here's the crunch I've got so far.

[sblock=Silvi]
Silvi
Female human ranger
Height: 5´ 1''
Weight: 110 lb.
Hair: Dark brown
Eyes: Dark blue/violet
XP: 0

Str: 18 (+4) +2racial
Con: 11 (+0)
Dex: 16 (+3)
Int: 10 (+0)
Wis: 14 (+2)
Cha: 10 (+0)

Hit Points: 28 Bloodied: 14
Healing Surge: 7 Surges per day: 6
Initiative: 3
Speed: 6
Action Points: 1

AC 17
Fortitude 16
Reflex 16
Will 13

Attacks
Scimitar (main hand): +6, 1d8+5, High Crit
Scimitar (off hand): +6, 1d8+4, High Crit.
+1d6 dmg to Quarry target.

Powers:

At-Will Powers:
Careful Attack (Standard action, 1 creature)
+8 vs AC, 1d8 damage.

Hit and Run (Standard action, 1 creature)
+6 vs AC, 1d8+4 damage.
Effect: If you move in same turn, leaving the first square of target do not provoke an OA.

Twin Strike (Stardard action, 1 or 2 creature.)
+6 vs AC x2, 1d8 per attack.

Encounter Powers:
Dire Wolverine Strike (Standard Action, Close burst 1, each enemy in burst)
+6 vs AC, 1d8+5 damage

Daily Powers:
Sudden Strike (Standard action, 1 creature)
+6 vs AC (offhand), 1d8 (offhand).
Effect: Shift 1 square, makes secondary attack.
+6 vs AC (main hand), 2d8+4 (main hand), and target is weakened.

Skills:
Nature 7
Acrobatics 8
Athletics 9
Endurance 5
Perception 7
Stealth 8

Feats:
Human Bonus: Two-Weapon Fighting.
Ranger Bonus: Thoughness.
Level 1: Two-Weapon defense.

Languages:
Common

Equipment:
Hide Armor
Scimitar x2
Backpack?
Food?

Class features:
Fighting Style: Two-Blade
Hunters Quarry: 1/turn minor action to designate nearest enemy as target. +1d6 dmg /round to quarry.
[/sblock]

Redclaw

First Post
Atanatotatos said:
Didn't mean to push you at all, Graf. I too, had some ideas but none of them really strong. I was thinking of something along the lines of "the Shield"...OR something related to a more mystical side (brings to the mind the Ahma... but yeah, let's wait.
The Queen's Shield makes sense and sounds a bit cooler.

Graf

Explorer
vv I why don't you take those two and if you decide later you don't want them you can dump them and take something else.

Silvi is looking great... Love the trail part. I'll try to have you up and intigrated soon. Since both you and Heian are hunters maybe you two have a connection that way. I'll try to have your lead post up and in with 27 hours and then finish the scene with BGE's.
(if you have something you want to ask him now would be a good time. (obviously Quinn's got some stuff already)

WD understand your situation. We'll stay closed I think.

Queen's Shield does have a good ring. Very specific though...

I like things with hidden (and synonmies) b/c it helps explain why you could dodge avoidance of the geeche. It also implies to me that your character was a "destination" for others. Interesting inversion to have you be the one questing now.

Remove ads