• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Heroic Souls (FULL/CLOSED - accepting alts)

Walking Dad

First Post
What about a second contoller?

Can I use this powers?

They are official:

http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/drfe/20080616&pf=true

[sblock]
Level 1 Wizard At-Will Spells
Illusory Ambush Wizard Attack 1
You create an illusion of swirling spectral assailants that swarm over your enemy.
At-Will ✦ Arcane, Illusion, Implement
Standard Action Ranged 10
Target: One creature
Attack: Intelligence vs. Will
Hit: 1d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target takes a –2 penalty to attack rolls until the end of your next turn.
Increase damage to 2d6 + Intelligence modifier at 21st level.

Level 1 Wizard Encounter Spells
Grasping Shadows Wizard Attack 1
At your command, the shadows reach out, grab hold of your foes, and wreath the area in darkness.
Encounter ✦ Arcane, Illusion, Implement
Standard Action Area burst 1 within 10 squares
Target: Each creature in burst
Hit: 2d8 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and target is slowed until the end of your next turn.
Effect: Shadows writhe in the designated area and continue until the end of your next turn. Any creature that enters the area of the grasping shadows takes psychic damage equal to your Intelligence modifier and is slowed until the end of its next turn.

Level 1 Wizard Daily Spells
Phantom Chasm Wizard Attack 1
You create the image of a bottomless chasm that opens beneath your foes, convincing them that they are plummeting to their deaths.
Daily ✦ Arcane, Illusion, Implement
Standard Action Area burst 1 within 20 squares
Target: Each creature in burst
Hit: 2d6 + Intelligence modifier psychic damage, and the target is prone and immobilized until the end of its next turn.
Miss: The target is immobilized until the end of your next turn.

[/sblock]

I would relly like to play an illusionist, and I could avoid taking the same powers as VV.

Character concept will depent on answer.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Wops, sorry for not reading the FAQ thoughtfully (if this word exists)
I like the dazed activity you proposed, sounds neat.
About the reading, well, I will change the background to fit that. I primarily used it as a source from where to get a spell and ritual book.
I'm about to look at the posts. ^^

I'm amazed for the degree of fun this has already give me, lol.

Graf

Explorer
Walking Dad said:
What about a second contoller?

Can I use this powers?
I saw those too and immeadiately wanted play another wizard just to try them out. And they'd be a fantastic fit for the game.

The only thing is that I just got a pm from hew (who was playing the Karothen pc, a wizard) saying that he was sorry for disappearing but his wife is due to give birth today (!) and he'd like to see if he could come back once things have settled down.
hew was a fantastic player when we had him given the extinuating circumstances I'm inclined to "keep the possibility of his rejoining us open".

Still three wizards could definitely make for a fun party and an illusionist would be interesting...

Character concept will depent on answer.
understandable.
If you're really keen on the illusionist and comfortable playing in a group with potentially three wizards then I'm fine with it.

How do you feel about replacing Verulo in "the game so far". Not that you'd played him but that you'd done the things that Verulo has done in other people's posts...
Sneak into the castle and reclaim the statue that Karothen's soul is stuck in, take the statue around to different people and help them awaken and guide Quinn to the feywild right before the current scene.

Graf

Explorer
Voda Vosa said:
Wops, sorry for not reading the FAQ thoughtfully (if this word exists)
Such a word exists...
But seriously no worries. The faq is probably too long/unclear to expect people to read.
I'd like to get it cleaned up but it's probably not realistic to say I'll do it soon.
vv said:
I'm amazed for the degree of fun this has already give me, lol.
Thanks (to everyone!) for the kind words.
If you're having fun then I'm very happy :D.

Rayex

First Post
Awww, cant believe I missed this :/ I will be keeping a close eye on both the IC and the OOC threads. Love what I've seen so far!

Remove ads