4e Heroic Souls (FULL/CLOSED - accepting alts)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Redclaw said:
No worries, just having fun brainstorming.

I'm considering:
The Knight Captain
The Knight Commander
The Standard Bearer

If you're interested in others' opinion, I think the best one there is by far the "Standard Bearer". Also, inspired by the object Eldan receive, what about "the Bronze Helm"? Very specific, i know...

Graf

Explorer
Speaking of things we can take care of... have we worked out what happened with Neeloo's and Heian's pebbles. The normal thing would be for you to have given them over for magical presents from the man in the tower at the courner of the town.
(who just happens to be the Geeche)

Atanatotatos

First Post
Graf said:
Speaking of things we can take care of... have we worked out what happened with Neeloo's and Heian's pebbles. The normal thing would be for you to have given them over for magical presents from the man in the tower at the courner of the town.

Really, I was actually thinking of what Heian might have received... i guess i'll think about some ideas. If you have any, i'd be happy to read them.

Voda Vosa

First Post
Graf said:
I like things with hidden (and synonmies) b/c it helps explain why you could dodge avoidance of the geeche. It also implies to me that your character was a "destination" for others. Interesting inversion to have you be the one questing now.

I will stay with The Hidden Mentor then. I like it best (if its a valid expression.).

SarahRequiem

First Post
Graf said:

I really dont know what NeeLoo could have got from the Geeche...

SarahRequiem

First Post
i figured it out today at work.

Neeloo received a key. A key made of a silvery shinny metal, decorated with what looks like a mix of butterflies and flowers. Something straight out of one of those fairytale her grandmother told her once. The Key is attached to a little silvery chain. When NeeLoo got this key, she figured it was the key to The Big Green Eyes secret lair so she tried the jey on everything she could find a keyhole on, for months, without success. she's been wearing the key as a necklace and eventually forgot about it, making it it a simple necklace.

Remove ads