• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

4e Heroic Souls (FULL/CLOSED - accepting alts)

Atanatotatos

First Post
For equipment, i'll assume: Plate armor, longsword, large shield and the two (real) javelins Heian had.

So, will you roll initiative for us graf?

Last edited:

Graf

Explorer
ata, great find!

Next round is coming soon.
I'll roll init for Silvi and hopefully Rayex will post and will just backfill her action (probably shooting some bad guys nothing too game changing)

I think I'm just going to use a pregen for Verulo.... It's one fight.

Graf

Explorer
I'm about to go offline for the weekend. We have house guests as well.

I'll be around and try to respond to ooc stuff, but it looks like we'll have to pick up the fight again on monday.

Graf

Explorer
Sorry for the short combat description. Hope it's clear what's happening. Map coming.

Next round is up.

Since Redclaw is apparently in a uhaul driving across the country I went for him.
And used his daily....
And missed... :eek:
(There's probably a ring of hell reserved for DMs who use people's dailies and miss.
On the positive side? Silvi needed those 8 temporary hit points badly...)

It says so on the legend tab, but that little dotted red ring is the area of effect for Eldan's helm light. Inside of it you can see through displacement and tell which creatures are big and which are little. Outside? unclear.

Hoping that what's up with Voda Vosa is temporary. Not loving the disappearing player thing....

Redclaws back! And he's taking action!

SR then the monsters go.

Last edited:

Voda Vosa

First Post
Hello there! I just today got access to the forums, don't know what happened. I'm at work now, and can't post more that this, just to let you know I'm arround.
see ya

Graf

Explorer
vv

Ok. Good to have you back. I'll slot Quinn into the init order somewhere where it makes sense on Monday.

Going forward I'm going to need you to be in more regular contact. I don't mind people not being around but I need to get info to that effect (just a one sentence post/email is fine).

Maybe I could give you an email address where you can reach me?

Remove ads