(Discussion) General Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creamsteak

Explorer
Have you tried logging into the site through http://www.enworld.org/forums/ instead of enworld.cyberstreet.com? That'st the trick to staying logged in. You have to change all your links nowadays, or your not logged in. It's a huge pain in my collective link loving ass.

Rathan, you need to copy your character from the old character thread to the new character thread. You can find the links at the beginning of this thread, however, you need to change the beginning of the links to match the above to stay logged in normally. I'd do it for you, but then you couldn't edit the data when you needed.

I'd also like to say: that I think I'm going to make the Wippit Guud/Lichtenhart forms for character sheets official. I have to like something that still looks like a printable sheet. I'll have to type out the "how do you do it's" in the character thread. Going to get to work on some LEW stuff right now! Love the weekends...

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
I have entered via that method,and I'm still having to log repeatedly.....Grrr.

Anyways, if possible, could you remove rathan's post from the DM thread that I mentioned? Thanks, CS

Hmm...I have to look at that character sheet format.

-Uriel

Creamsteak

Explorer
I'm not even sure about the map. The map we were 'given' doesn't have any supporting cartographers, so it may be out. I'd like to have one or two guys that are confident in their ability to edit the map before I start placing things on it. A new map entirely might be needed to match another cartographers style.

I'm considering asking for a map to borrow now, but not sure. I'll give the city a name at some point, but I'm very much concerned with the map.

Lichtenhart

First Post
creamsteak said:
I'd also like to say: that I think I'm going to make the Wippit Guud/Lichtenhart forms for character sheets official. I have to like something that still looks like a printable sheet. I'll have to type out the "how do you do it's" in the character thread. Going to get to work on some LEW stuff right now! Love the weekends...

If it can be useful, I made a form out of Wippit Guud template; if you fill it with you Ins key pressed it should mantain the actual formatting when put on the boards. I only recommend not to make long lines in the code part, because they screws boards screen width.

Dungannon

First Post
Since we don't have an OOC thread for our adventure, I'll post this here. I'm taking a mini vacation and will be without computer access til Thursday. I give complete control of Devlin in the Dwarven Golems and Old Ruins adventure to creamsteak, to run as he sees fit until I return. All I ask is you don't kill him off. At least without a good reason. :)

Last edited:

Uriel

Living EN World Judge
Dammit, CS...that character Judge <Macbeth> isn't doing his job. I just found a Character that spent 32 Points when it is CLEARLY stated that this is a 30 Point Setting. I sure wish people would READ THE INSTRUCTIONS at the beginning of the...ohh....er...it was ME.

IC:Silvercat slumps a bit, his posture a little less refined, his hair a little less easily-managed, his finger straying towards the cavern of his nose...yes, he has just lost 2 Points of CHA and it is showing,folks.

-Uriel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads