Crossed Paths - OOC

Manzanita

First Post
Well, no reply from Pim. I think we'll have to recruit all new players except for Doghead and Inez.

I'll post a recruiting thread for 4 or 5 new players. Keep your eyes out.

Manzanita

First Post
OK. I have to admit I'm burned out on this one. (can you tell?) I can't seem to put together this next post (which would be combat).

I do still have creative juices flowing. In fact, I'll soon be starting to DM a new adventure in Living EN World. To assuage my guilt at abandoning this thing, I thought I'd offer any of you who is interested a spot in that adventure. I've modified the old 1E module L2- Assassin's Knot, & plan to run it.

Any thoughts?

Inez Hull

First Post
Yeah, things have been going pretty slowly in the game, I was kinda expecting this. This is the only PbP I'm in these days and will probably bow out of ENworld for a while - I only really got into the PbP thing coz' I wasn't playing any PnP games but now that I am gaming fairly regularly I'm not too fussed. Shame to give up on a 5th level character but ya get that. 't has been fun. Thanks MZ

Jarval

Explorer
As one of the original players for this game (and one of the number who went missing), I just thought I'd drop by the thread and say thank to Manzanita. I really enjoyed playing Brioc, and I'm sorry I had to drop out of the game. I hope your LEW game goes well.

Velmont

First Post
I would have liked to explore a bit more Tullius... but I respect your choice. I know you are a good master and it is part of being a good master to stop a game when you don't have the taste for it.

Thanks

Manzanita

First Post
Well, it looks like you're the only one interested in the LEW game. That's fine; it's really more for 2nd to 5th level PCs. If you want to join it, DM, modify your PCs background to give him a reason for being in Monemvassia, where the adventure will start. I plan to start it when some other adventure ends, so as to have higher level PCs. I don't know when that will be. A description of Monemvassia can be found in the atlas & almanac section.

All the rest - nice gaming w/you & see you around the boards!

DrZombie

First Post
Sorry this didn't work, Manzanita. I have been very busy in real life, with moving house and a baby on the way.
I'll be busy for a few more weeks. If you need a player for any of your games, just give me a peep at maarten no space kuppers ad hotmail dot com.

Cheers

Remove ads