Crossed Paths - OOC

Manzanita

First Post
what next

OK. This is definitely dragging. I wonder what the players want to do with this. Jarval hasn't been seen since Jan 9, TH since 12/24. I think the rest of you are still around. We could simply continue as we have been, although I would really like active PC participation in the climax, which could be quite soon.

Conceivably I could recruit, but I'm reluctant to do so. I could also pull some DM trickery and temporarily separate the inactive characters from the group.

Are the rest of you around and ready to continue? Inez? Krillith? Doghead? Despaxus?

doghead

thotd
Hey Manzanita,

Everything seems a little slow these days.

I suggest that we have people ghost Brioc and Octar. That should allow us to run without you having to ghost any PC's. I'm happy to pick up either.

thotd

Inez Hull

First Post
I really should chek this thread more hey! Things have been slow over the new year and then with the server down, hopefully the other mainstays will surfae soon. Maybe wait out the week an then decide what we do with missing players.

Despaxas

First Post
I'm still here, Tullius just doesn't have a lot to say :)

I'd say ghost them until they show up again. Or find someone else to play them. It's really up to you as DM, Manzanita.

doghead

thotd
I don't see the point in putting yourself through the whole recruiting rigmarole if we are heading into the home straight.

Lets ghost and go.

Gentlemen! Wot will you give me for these two fine examples of adventuring prowess. A fine fighter and a delicious druid. As a special bonus for you, our best customers, we will throw in a wonderful wolf animal companion and scrumptious scimitar (guaranteed to slice slinkies) and a most bodatious bow!

Step right up and purloin a PC before they are gone! This offer won't last! Step right up!

Manzanita

First Post
OK. We'll ghost and go. First come first serve. Whomever takes Brioc can play him in combat and such, but is not required to lead. The rest of you will just have to make the decisions communally or whatnot.

Krilith

First Post
Whooo there were like 5 new posts! lets keep up this pace!
and marcus, could you make Brioc do something funny? jump like a monkey and crow like a rooster

doghead

thotd
NO.

But you can. Try it. You'll like it.

But seriously, I don't see that we need to have an exclusive ghost for each character. If we all take a bit of the load, it we should be able to keep things humming along.

Remove ads