• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crossed Paths - OOC

Manzanita

First Post
I'm feeling burned out on this one, and am having difficulty putting together the next post, which would involve combat with long suspected undead. Sorry. If you harass me sufficiently, I'll get it in.

Inez Hull

First Post
Consider this an attempt at harrassment. I've had net troubles for the last few weeks but now that I'm at least semi-accessable I'm keen to get back into this. This has been a long running game and it would be a shame to see it die off so close to the end.

I can relate to the burnout thing, life sometimes gets too full to spend time GM'ing a PbP thats not getting much attention from players. I had high hopes for that ME game I was running but just couldnt keep the motivation going. That said, I didnt have a charming player like myself pestering to play on.....

Inez Hull

First Post
kick

....next time it'll be you Manzanita.

OK, maybe that crosses the line between harassment and threatening behaviour.
....next time it'll be you Manzanita. ;)

Manzanita

First Post
Let's get this one going again. There's actually all sorts of loose threads in this game, and we can probably take all the time we want straightening them out. There's no need to end the game soon.

But I want to replace Jarval and Thomas Hobbes. I think they've had sufficient time to return or post some sort of note. I dont' want them NPCed much longer. There's rarely a shortage of players willing to join a game around here. (keeping them around is another story).

I'd like to recruit two or three more players, restate where things are at, and get this moving again. I was feeling my gumption return last night after seeing Inez's posts. I want Inez to keep interested, anyway, since I fully intend to crash at his flat and drink his Fosters on my long anticipated, but still not planned trip to Australia.

Can all current players make a post with their thoughts & show who's still around?

Inez Hull

First Post
Thought I should poke my head in here now that I have the net back on. HOORAY!!! - man no regular net access is hard! Anyway, I'm still interested in playing and can post regularly again. Despaxas is still about if you can email him and let him know. [edit: and TH too]

Bad news though Manzanita, the flat is welcome for crashing but we don't actually drink Foster's in Australia - it tastes too good. Think horribly bitter and you're getting there.

doghead

thotd
Hey Inez.

I thought that it was obvious Australians didn't drink Fosters. If they did, there wouldn't be any to export.

I don't know about Despaxas, but TH hasn't been seen anywhere in a long time. His LEW game was shut down a while ago.

Manzanita

First Post
Each of our Belgian friends had been regular posters before our slowdown. I can't find an email for Despaxus, but I sent one to Krillith. Assuming they both want to continue, I'll plan on recruiting three more players. I prefer to recruit one more than necessary. I'll try to get one to take Brioc and one to take Octar. The third I'll give a choice. I have a couple other PC options they could choose from.

To keep you busy while we regroup, I'll count on you two to help bring the newcomers up to speed with what has happened and what the party is up to. So keep you eyes out on the threads. Thanks for your continued interest.

Meanwhile, I've changed my travel plans. I'll head to New Zealand instead. I like Fosters!

Remove ads