• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Crossed Paths - OOC

doghead

thotd
Hey Manzanita,

If we can play out this storyline to the end I'll be more than happy. In the world of pbp, thats an achievement not to be scoffed at. As for after, we can cross that bridge when we come to it.

As for taking the lead, I'm more than happy to let Marcus slide in to take up the slack. It kinda fits his growing sense of confidence. I distinctly remember the first encounter with the Mantacore when Marcus felt the exact opposite - completely out of his league. Leading his people was what his Grandfather raised him to do. So it gives the character a nice sense of completion.

the head of the dog

Manzanita

First Post
Let's finish this one out! It's going to be fun! When we do complete the current story arc, we'll take it from there. Perhaps I'll feel motivated to contiue as DM, or maybe someone else will.

I also had another thought on this. It's a bit crazy, but I'll put it out there. This isn't the only campaign on these boards that is set in 'real world' geography. I know JohmSelmac's Golden circle game is set in geographic Russia. I can't remember the other one I saw that was. Perhaps one of them would take a PC or two that might venture in that geographic direction...

doghead

thotd
I'm not worrying too much about after at this point. Next year is starting to look more and more up in the air for me. But if there is an after, I might see if I can wrangle him into another game.

the head of the dog.

Jarval

Explorer
I really can't apologise enough for disappearing yet again :( A combination of a last minute trip to see my grandmother, being ill enough to require two late night visits to the doctor's, and some minor computer problems have kept me tied up over the last couple of weeks.

Things now seemed to have settled down enough for me to be able to post regularly again, and I'd really like to carry on playing Brioc, but I'll understand if you're reluctant to have me back in the leadership role. I'm sure my patches of non-posting have been a hell of a pain to deal with.

Manzanita

First Post
It hasn't been bad. This is an experienced and capable group. I'd be psyched to see you back to regular posting. & I just don't think anyone could replace the fearless leader!

doghead

thotd
Hey Manzanita,

Another game I was in had its thread closed cos it had more than 500 posts. Thought I would let you know.

thotd.

doghead

thotd
Manzanita. Did you name your character in Storms of Change after your username, or take the username to match your character name?

Remove ads