• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Velmont

First Post
"Because of me. I am leaving Orussus. I return to my hometown, Briarton. They are still under reconstruction, and I've decided to spend sometime there to help. He will surely want a new first apprentice, someone he can leave in charge while he has other responsabilities to fill. And if he take one of his current apprentice to fill that job, he will surely replace it, as he has enough job, but not enough arms."

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"Because of me. I am leaving Orussus. I return to my hometown, Briarton. They are still under reconstruction, and I've decided to spend sometime there to help. He will surely want a new first apprentice, someone he can leave in charge while he has other responsabilities to fill. And if he take one of his current apprentice to fill that job, he will surely replace it, as he has enough job, but not enough arms."

Briarton, you say. Sounds as though you have much work waiting for you. I wish you luck and a hot forge in the days to come. Will you be setting up shop there?

Velmont

First Post
"Yes. I am planning to leave in two weeks, maybe earlier, but I must at least wait for Stonebender to finish the tournement, as he can't overview the tasks here and craft his item at the Arena at the same time." answers Arami.

BigB

First Post
Cepheus Beren Boomhill

Velmont said:
"Yes. I am planning to leave in two weeks, maybe earlier, but I must at least wait for Stonebender to finish the tournement, as he can't overview the tasks here and craft his item at the Arena at the same time." answers Arami.

Thank you for the use of the forge. I have some other business to tend but will gather supplies and come back in a few days. I hope to see you again then. Will Master Stonebender know you have given me permission to the forge?

Velmont

First Post
"Yes, he will, but I don't expect him before late tonight. Since teh start of teh tounement, he come here only late at night to see if everything have gone well and then go to sleep. But I suggest you to come see him, as I can only allow you to use teh forge until the end of teh tournement, while the production are low. I suspect if master Stonebender win the contest, which is a possibility, he might end with more command."

BigB

First Post
Ok thanks, perhaps I will come back tonight to see Master Stonebender.

Cepheus leaves the shop and heads toward the eastern bridge and Mithralaxe's shop.

Velmont

First Post
-=-=-= Stonebender's shop =-=-=-

As Cepheus enter the Merchant's Avenue, it is the start of the afternoon. The gnome makes his ways throught teh crowd. Lot's of people are doing there shopping on teh streets. The rogue sports the sign of the forge and head that way, not without recieving an apple on the head. The woman who drop it mumurs some excuses, obviously embarassed by her clumsyness. HE arrive at the forge, He sees some apprentice taking a break to eat some stew. He still hear in the back forge someone working.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:

As Cepheus enter the Merchant's Avenue, it is the start of the afternoon. The gnome makes his ways throught teh crowd. Lot's of people are doing there shopping on teh streets. The rogue sports the sign of the forge and head that way, not without recieving an apple on the head. The woman who drop it mumurs some excuses, obviously embarassed by her clumsyness. HE arrive at the forge, He sees some apprentice taking a break to eat some stew. He still hear in the back forge someone working.

Cepheus picks up the apple and returns it to the woman, accepting her apology. The apple reminds him it has been a while since he last ate and all the walking he has done is making him hungry. As he arrives at the forge he greets the apprentice eating his stew and comments on the stew smelling good. He then enters to see whom is at the forge.

Velmont

First Post

The apprentices nods at the gnome as he passes through the forge. He enters the back forge and see the first apprentice working on the scythe than he was working when he first entered ealier. Most likely, this scythe will be use by peasant and it not one of teyh fancy war scythe that some people like to carry.

Arami put the red metal on the anvil "You've come back." He tells as he starts to hit on the soft blade. "Master Stonebender should be back for many hours. You should come back here at sunset."

Remove ads