• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
-=-=-= Stonebender's shop =-=-=-

The apprentices nods at the gnome as he passes through the forge. He enters the back forge and see the first apprentice working on the scythe than he was working when he first entered ealier. Most likely, this scythe will be use by peasant and it not one of teyh fancy war scythe that some people like to carry.

Arami put the red metal on the anvil "You've come back." He tells as he starts to hit on the soft blade. "Master Stonebender should be back for many hours. You should come back here at sunset."

Perhaps I may help with some of the work here while I wait?

Velmont

First Post

"Help? No." replies Arami. "Nothing aaginst you, just that I cannot let you work on a product we will sell without the approval of Stonebender. But if you want to wait, you can work on your own things if you want. If you have your own tools, just take that forge. i don't think Stonebender will be bother you use it for a moment." he tells, poiting to an anvil next to a forge. The ashes seems cold, so you rpesume it hasn't been use in the last day.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:

"Help? No." replies Arami. "Nothing aaginst you, just that I cannot let you work on a product we will sell without the approval of Stonebender. But if you want to wait, you can work on your own things if you want. If you have your own tools, just take that forge. i don't think Stonebender will be bother you use it for a moment." he tells, poiting to an anvil next to a forge. The ashes seems cold, so you rpesume it hasn't been use in the last day.

I understand, and thank you.

Cepheus begins getting the fire going on the forge indicated to begin working on Jik'tu's Plate Armor.

Velmont

First Post
The sky starts to grow dark, and the apprentice starts to leave when Cepheus finish to work on the first piece of many that will someday looks like a huge plate for his huge friends Jik'tu. As he starts to think he might come back another day, a dwarf enter the place and put a set of tools on a table. His looks turns to you and looks at you with a look that tells you you shouldn't be there. Amari, who has been working on his sword, finally remark teh dwarf. "Welcome master."

"What is he doing here?" asks the dwarf. "He is here to speak to you. I thought you might be interested by him." replies Arami. The dwarf turns his attention to teh gnome and await for him to speak.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
The sky starts to grow dark, and the apprentice starts to leave when Cepheus finish to work on the first piece of many that will someday looks like a huge plate for his huge friends Jik'tu. As he starts to think he might come back another day, a dwarf enter the place and put a set of tools on a table. His looks turns to you and looks at you with a look that tells you you shouldn't be there. Amari, who has been working on his sword, finally remark teh dwarf. "Welcome master."

"What is he doing here?" asks the dwarf. "He is here to speak to you. I thought you might be interested by him." replies Arami. The dwarf turns his attention to teh gnome and await for him to speak.

Good evening Master Stonebender, my name is Cepheus Beren Boomhill, I am a smith wishing to learn from the best and hope that you will accept me as apprentice. I was given your name at the guildhall.

Velmont

First Post
"The Guidlhall? The rumors spread quickly..." tells the dwarf. He walks next to the gnome and takes a looks at him. His eyes stops on the piece f plate Cepheus have been working. "This piece of plate is too big for you. You're doing it for whom? A giant?" his look comes back on the gnome. He pits his hand on the studs of the armor. "Your work?"

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"The Guidlhall? The rumors spread quickly..." tells the dwarf. He walks next to the gnome and takes a looks at him. His eyes stops on the piece f plate Cepheus have been working. "This piece of plate is too big for you. You're doing it for whom? A giant?" his look comes back on the gnome. He pits his hand on the studs of the armor. "Your work?"

The Plate is for a friend, adventuring companion...what better way to advertise my work and the Master that trains me? The studded leather I wear, I just finished. Does this suffice for apprentice work?

Velmont

First Post
"Your studded is quite fine, but we are blacksmiths here, not leatherworkers. If you can do a plate of teh same quality then your leather armor, I'll take you. With Arami who want to leave, I'll have a place left, and it will prevent me to have to botehr with all tehadministartion of the guildhall. I don't have the time for that. If it doesn't satisfy you, you can ask elsewhere." tells teh dwarf.

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
"Your studded is quite fine, but we are blacksmiths here, not leatherworkers. If you can do a plate of teh same quality then your leather armor, I'll take you. With Arami who want to leave, I'll have a place left, and it will prevent me to have to botehr with all tehadministartion of the guildhall. I don't have the time for that. If it doesn't satisfy you, you can ask elsewhere." tells teh dwarf.

Yes sir, this plate will surpass my studded leather armor. I intend it to a walking and fighting advertisement after all. In all seriousness, my metal working skill is equal to leatherworking. And yes I am quite satisfied with this arrangement. Thank you.

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]You just roleplayed your acquisition of a job, as teh job system describe it. The only difference, is you'll gain some XP roleplay :p

Just read the job system. As you don't have your own shop, you'll have only 3/4 of tehincome. Make the total of the 1/4 you don't pay, and once you'll have spend 500gp form that (or form your own pocket), you'll be able to have full income. If you haev any questions about the job system, you can ask me or in the General Thread.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads