di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

Velmont said:
"Cheating?" Jonas grabs his dish towels and walks to the next table. "I thought it would have been more serious... but I understand why you are concerned. Calm down, as far as I know, she is not cheating you... but it might be just be a question of time. But that would be only your fault. Just look how you act around other girls, do you think Kaelin like that? No, seriously!" Ask Jonas as he starts to scrubs another table.

"I'm trying, ok? That thing with Shaena was totally made up by her. I've been loyal for six months now, honest. I gotta go," he says.

Velmont

First Post
"I suggest you to sit down and relax. She'll be back in no more than an hour. And take time to calm down. Speak with her, it's the best way to make thing clear. I offer you the ale." Jonas go back behind the bar and grabs a mug he fills with some ale. He come back and put it on the table. "Sit down, no need to stay standing like that, you'll scare the clients."

Velmont

First Post
As Bran play, some of the people there stop there conversation to listen. He continue like this, but he suddenly play a false note when he see Kaelin entering. She looks at you and smiles, but somehow, you feels something is wrong in her attitude. Carrying two heavy bags, she carry them to te backstore, leaving Bran alone with his lute for the moment.

Velmont

First Post
"Funny. Why do I look funny" she tells, avoiding to look at Bran. As she put some potatoes in a basket, she clumsily drop a potato who rolls to Bran feet.

Animus

Explorer
Bran Olvant

"You're not looking at me," he says. "You're guilty about something. What's going on?"

He walks closer to her. "Why can't you trust me with what you're holding back? I love you."

Velmont

First Post
Animus said:
"I love you."

She stops a moment, frozed by the words Bran just told. She looks at him. "I still wonder. You tell me that you've been loyal for months now, but they are still turning around you, all those girls you've seduced... if it was only that, but I see that one of them have still some effect on you. You like to see Lysianna still turning around you. Each time you asks her to stop to come back to you, you lack convinction. She hears it, and so do I."

[SBLOCK=OOC]Lysianna is very charming and charismatic and she knows it.[/SBLOCK]

Remove ads